• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Doing a paper on MDMA and Speed need websites with info!

ShAYZoN

Bluelighter
I'm very experianced with this drug I understand it's effects but I need websites with real information not the goverment bullshit! Need it for both speed and MDMA greatly appreciates thanks!

Check out the directory and you will find pretty much all the good ones from Erowid to the DEA etc.

I'm using erowid already I was curios about others but erowid. Been using that website for years lol :p

mdma.net is probably the best one that I know of :)

Good luck with your paper, May I ask what your going to be writing about? I understand MDMA but are you doing History, effects, reasons its used, myths etc

Tnks

mdma.net is probably the best one that I know of :)

Good luck with your paper, May I ask what your going to be writing about? I understand MDMA but are you doing History, effects, reasons its used, myths etc

Tnks

It's pretty much a paper on psychoactives and psychedelic's and the effects they have on our body and brain. Like what makes a person "trip" I'm mostly going to focus on LSD for the psychedelic. For psychoactives I'm going to stay around MDMA.

^nice paper - Im not such a long term user but Ive been using for 22 years so if you want to ask any specific questions then please feel free to PM me :)

^nice paper - Im not such a long term user but Ive been using for 22 years so if you want to ask any specific questions then please feel free to PM me :)

I actually finished it and recived 25 hours of work and a 1.5 credit ontop of the poster I made for it :) it was actually a more complex and intresting subject then I thought it be, also learned new stuff I had no idea about.