Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

n00b question.

omgzz

Greenlighter
hulloooo.

i've read quite a bit of stuff on here (you guys crack me up ^_^)
but i still have a question.

background:
i've rolled twice.

first time: took a half of (a really good) pill. my eyes dilated, but didn't really feel anything other than tingly arms. group went back for another half a pill, so i joined in. i was feeling really bubbly, but still not exactly ecstatic. group went back for a whole pill, and i took one. i somehow blacked out between the 2nd half of the pill and this point, but i sat up in bed really fast and it was like i could feel every muscle between my stomach and back of my mouth spasming. i thought i was going to puke so i got up and stood in front of the toilet, and i blacked out again. (i'm pretty positive i never puked) i came to and all of my friends were giggling and "awww"ing (they're all rather experienced, with a good 10 years on me,) because i was hugging and nuzzling the bathroom wall. i then proceeded to have the best night of my life. i talked to crabs, painted jesus in the sky, told every friend why i loved them, and made my plan for world peace (vaporize mdma and gasbomb the unhappy people.)

second time: got it from an outside source. pills were really hard, (as opposed to the really crumbly ones from the first time) and didn't taste as bad. i sat on the couch sucking on a peppermint with my stomach in knots anticipating the nausea. it took 3 tabs before the fun started. all around a pretty lame roll.

here's my dilemma: we're going back to the original source next time, who never fails on quality. would it be detrimental to the roll to take a 24 hour nondrowsy dramamine the afternoon of to prevent nausea? would it have any effect on the nausea? (my biggest issue is that i psych myself out.)

what about anything to help my insides throwing a party? stomach flips and all of that.

i don't want to plug or snort, or really go out of my way to get anything else. but if dramamine will help, then i'm all for trying it.

also, do you know any tricks to keep from psyching yourself out?

i don't want to plug or snort, or really go out of my way to get anything else. but if dramamine will help, then i'm all for trying it.

also, do you know any tricks to keep from psyching yourself out?

Well I keep from taking dramamine while rollin. Im shur that would "psych me out" so to speak... 8)

Try to take it sublingually. It should absorb right through the blood tissues in your mouth, bypassing your stomach completely. Problem solved? lol

i don't want to fuck up my teeth or have chemical burns in my mouth. :/

It shouldn't even harm your teeth if you administer it properly. You may burn the underside of your mouth, but that is the risk you'll have to take if you don't want to plug, snort, or IV it. My friend is pretty light and their stomach always becomes unsettled when they ingest mdma. I think she throws up every time before she rolls. These are your only options, really. I might suggest having a gummy or jolly rancher with (like on top of it) your mdma. It won't taste as bad and shouldn't burn as badly.

tell me about the anticipation. ive actually watched it prevent people from rolling, including myself. the best rolls for me are the ones i dont plan. when all of a sudden your with a bunch of close friends and one of them have a bunch of pills and you all decide to roll at that very moment. no anticipation or anxiety, well maybe for about 20 min as the pills are working their way through your bloodstream to your brain, but thats a million times better than week or month long anticipation.

what i do is smoke weed and or take norcos "hydrocodone" before the roll that completely sets me at ease. one time i was hosting a roll party and everybody showed up ready to party so i tripple dropped, hopped in the shower and by the time i came out i was rolling so hard there wasnt a chance anxiety was going to effect me.