• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

If you're going to roll sooner than you should...

avcpl

Bluelighter
my suggestion is to make the second roll as different as you can from the previous one.

We were always afraid to try anything different because if for some reason it didn't go well it would be torture waiting again for months until the next time.

So a few weeks ago after our normal "at home naked" roll, we decided to try a "bonus roll" a mere week later. Only this time it would be completely different--at Disneyland.

While previous attempts at short spaced rolls just left us with a weak second roll, this time was amazing. The different setting, sights, sounds, etc. made it an incredible experience. There was still plenty of serotonin left for all the positives of mdma and perhaps there was for our other "second rolls" but it took the novelties to trigger it.

We're going to wait a good two months before our next, but we are considering trying other "bonus rolls" a week later in brand new environs.

Set and setting are key in psychedelics, but for many other drugs as well. It sounds like you found something that works.

I did something similar last week. I did LSD on a Sunday night, and then again on Wednesday. I was worried the second time wouldn't be as good, so I completely switched up the scenery. Well, unfortunately the second time wasn't as good, but I believe it's cause the scenery/environment sucked. The first time was at night on a beach, and the second was in some kids backyard/basement (not very fun).

I'm sure you would have had a great time if you has your "normal" roll as well. Set and setting are important, but from what I could gather from you, you weren't previously abusing.

lol, point taken, ChronicHD! Instead of just making it as different as you can, it should still have appealing qualities! I'm going to scratch "some kid's basement" off of our list of places to roll. :)

Tearitdown, we have done our "normal" rolls close together before and they were disappointing. That's why we were so shocked that we could have two INCREDIBLE rolls so close together. (same pills, same amount, same time, taken same way).

Last edited:
I would never roll if I were going to be somewhere I didn't want to be. Made that mistake once, never again. I was with people who I liked, but the setting and all the other people I didn't like...

I agree with the OP. There have been times when I've rolled a second time sooner than I should have in the same setting and it wasn't as enjoyable. I think your brain has been conditioned to that environment, and you remember how good you felt the previous time. More often than not, the second time around isn't going to be as good as it was the first time. Changing the setting adds for a different feel to the experience.

lol Having trouble putting my thoughts together on that one. Hope it was understandable or made sense.

<3

Made sense Trixie!

Also, the fact that it was a "bonus" helped a lot. Since we just rolled the week before and it was great, we had nothing to lose by experimenting and trying something different and our expectations were low.

One funny thing: one of the reasons we didn't want to try rolling at Disneyland is that we don't like crowds and we were afraid the people would take us out of our roll. MDMA is such an amazing drug that it made us actually not mind the crowds at all!

Last edited:
I've actually always wanted to roll at Disneyland, but never got around to doing it before I moved. I wanted to do New Years at disney and roll. Would have made for an awesome night.