• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Priacetam sticky-- What do you guys think?

Godzilla

Bluelighter
Should we create a thread that is a Priacetam sticky???

Maybe we can come together as a community and do a little internal research.
I think we would need a few members that commit themselves to safe use and when they do consume MDMA to preload and post load with priacetam.

Lets start a sticky with times rolled and length of time on priactam.
Member would also have to indicate weather they consumed priacetam daily or consumed priactam pre and post event.
Well definately see if priacetam helps a year from now!!!

What do you guys think? If it helps prevent negative symptoms and is some how neuro protective then it is definately " harm reduction"

ALSO
Im wondering has anyone on this forum had long term use of priacetam (1 year or longer) and used MDMA multiple times 15+ during the consumption of priacetam .
Please share your thoughts.

Ill be the first to sign up and order a bottle of priacetam and record my expieriences. Next roll isnt until July 12th.

Other members like aylav can start as of now since they just had their first expierience with MDMA and priacetam. ( sorry to use aylav as an example if that offended you) Or any other members that may have started this regimen.

sounds like a good idea to me. Leviticus would be a good person to start with this me thinks!

Yes, I believe so. It's very cheap and easy to find with a quick googling.

I've rolled about 15 times in the last year. Yes, it is more often than I should be, but I was always careful to wait 2 weeks and always pre and post loaded with antioxidants, 5-htp, ect. So I wasn't being too unhealthy with my use.

The first time I tried piracetam was in February, and since then I've only rolled once a month. So 3 of the last 4 times I rolled has been with pre and post loading piracetam, and I can definitely tell a difference.

For starters, taking piracetam shortly before or at the same time as the MDMA makes for a MUCH stronger roll. There's another thread on it active now, maybe it could be merged into this if it gets stickied.

I've also taken piracetam some nights on the come down, always the next day though. I don't know much about the effects if you take it right afterwards, but I do know that being on a regular piracetam regimen (1600mg/day) makes some of the negative cognitive after effects pretty much disappear, at least it did for me. I didn't get any more mental fog, my verbal recall was improved. I felt like my mind was just working better.

Overall, I would highly recommend piracetam for anyone who has either lost the magic, or to use to prevent and reverse any cognitive impairments from MDMA use.

No sourcing information or questions.

That said, since it's legal, google will be able to help.

this is great. im most interested and will definitely be following this forum. possibly participating.

Should we create a thread that is a Priacetam sticky???

Maybe we can come together as a community and do a little internal research.
I think we would need a few members that commit themselves to safe use and when they do consume MDMA to preload and post load with priacetam.

Lets start a sticky with times rolled and length of time on priactam.
Member would also have to indicate weather they consumed priacetam daily or consumed priactam pre and post event.
Well definately see if priacetam helps a year from now!!!

What do you guys think? If it helps prevent negative symptoms and is some how neuro protective then it is definately " harm reduction"

ALSO
Im wondering has anyone on this forum had long term use of priacetam (1 year or longer) and used MDMA multiple times 15+ during the consumption of priacetam .
Please share your thoughts.

Ill be the first to sign up and order a bottle of priacetam and record my expieriences. Next roll isnt until July 12th.

Other members like aylav can start as of now since they just had their first expierience with MDMA and priacetam. ( sorry to use aylav as an example if that offended you) Or any other members that may have started this regimen.

I actually looked for the initial post, but it was already off the last page. There was bsiren's, but I wasn't sure about bumping that. I wanted a thread dedicated to piracetam but felt that was out of line to ask. I received 100g of piracetam in the mail yesterday (a friend online surprised me with it ^^) and I intend on trying out a small scale, double blind study on its effects with MDMA. Placebo is a strong thing and thinking it does something may make all the difference (although I can't imagine what I'm experiencing is placebo.. I don't have ANY suicide tuesday symptoms today), but I suspect I've come up with a procedure that should work and not allow any extraneous factors aside from the honesty and subjective experience of the individual.

sure =) You could possibly help with the reliability of the experiment. There will need to be multiple tests carried out in the same fashion to prove the reliability of the data in legitimate research. I'll post something here when I have a procedure written up and people could make suggestions (or if someone already has one written up, that would work as well ~.^)

Ordered
1. Priacetam 500Gms (primaforce)
2. 5-Htp (Natrol)
3. green tea extract ( vitamin shoppe)
4. Quercetin (vitamin shoppe)

I love how so many people have already responded.

sounds really cool... wish there was more information on mdma and it's negative effects. Many people In real life, have no idea, I see people saying how they took many pills days in a row, it's sad.

this just crossed my mind. make sure you stock up on a bunch of the same pills or molly if your going to be comparing experiences with/without using piracetam. otherwise you may just be on a higher/cleaner dose rather than the piracetam actually bringing back the magic or increasing your roll.

I'm very excited for these studies :3 I hope to be ordering some piracetam before my next roll and what I'm interested in is whether or not it will extend the duration because I don't roll for nearly as long as other people (by quite a bit).

I'm really intrigued by Piracetam. Just ordered 500gms (primaforce) online. Should be rolling towards the end of June. I'll start taking Piracetam as soon as I receive it and I'll let you guys know how it goes. :)

I have a few questions though.

- What's the recommended dose? I've seen different replies so am kind of unsure as to what to take.
- Also, what's the need for a choline supplement along w/ piracetam?

Thanks, guys <3 I'll report back to this thread.

this just crossed my mind. make sure you stock up on a bunch of the same pills or molly if your going to be comparing experiences with/without using piracetam. otherwise you may just be on a higher/cleaner dose rather than the piracetam actually bringing back the magic or increasing your roll.

This is absolutely correct =) You can't have an accurate study without having all your controls equivalent. This means having your pills the same print bought all at once and making sure everyone takes the same amount of everything. Ideally, you'd want the same set and setting for all involved as well.

I preloaded 2.5g of piracetam. I've heard up to 5g before dropping.

If one uses mdma like every 2 months and has very little tollerance would this Pir (for short) really do anything?

Interesting. I always pre load with anti oxidants and post load with anti oxidants + 5 htp, but I'll definitely have to add this to my rolling regiment. Sounds pretty good from what I've been reading.

If one uses mdma like every 2 months and has very little tollerance would this Pir (for short) really do anything?

I imagine it'll just mean you need even less than you usually do. Someone who had never taken MDMA before but preloaded on piracetam would probably roll super hard on less than 100mgs.