• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA tolerance

darrenm1636

Bluelighter
Alright guys, I've recently acquired some of the blue facebook pills that have finally made their way over to Northern Ireland. I haven't had MDMA in pill or powder form since september 2008 but up until then i was quite heavily into pills as i was at uni so my tolerance was quite high. Just wanted to get some thoughts on doses since its been nearly 2 years since my last roll, or if anybody has had a similair experience with the MDMA drought and managed to start getting good pills again and how they approached it

I would start with a low dose, and I would test the pills.

I don't recommend taking several pills while you are getting your feet wet. Less is certainly more with mdma.

Good luck to you and please report back how your experience went :)

If you haven't rolled in 2 years I'd say to just start off with 1 and if you're not rolling good enough then take another.

But you really should test the pill

This stamp has already been ruined -

Too many 'versions' of this pill around now - High, Med, Inactive doses

If your not testing and have no tolerance then take one and go from there - IF you have the good ones then I would doubt you would take another one or if you did you would be proberly fkd. IF your thinking - hmm this is ok but Im not quite there then you have the dodgy batches!

i have a few friends who have tried them already, so i know they are definately not the inactive ones. From reading the reports on pill report it seems the high dose batch was a one off, they were a darker blue colour than the ones i'm getting, so prob low-med dose. Bit of a pity cause the one high does has driven up the prices of all pills cobntaining MDxx now. Although to be honest i'll just be glad to get anything with mdma after the shite thats been going around for last 2 years. I have a testing kit on the way so i'll def be testing them before i try them. I'm new on here and on pill report but i'll get a proper report up after i've tried them and report back on here. Doesn't seem to be too many people reporting on the pill situation over in NI