• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mixing e with anti depressants?

Johnx13

Greenlighter
Hey me and my friend were planning on rolling today but i am currently on wellbutrin 75 mg once a day and i have been looking it up for about an hour now to see if i can do it or not and there are alot of different stories :X so I signed up here for help. So please let me know if its okay for me to roll if im taking the anti depressant wellbutrin (Bupropion). I know there are all types of risks but im just nervous about serious things. So please let me know if any of you know anything about this. Thank you

Thanks smellytim.. I've been searching on the forum and most people say it shouldn't be that bad cause wellbutrin (Bupropion) isn't an MAOI.

Anyone else have any information you can tell me about wellbutrin and e? I really want to try it but I need to know if its safe to take.
Thanks for anyones help I really appericate it

Thanks stigma. So I guess I can try rolling even though i take 75 mg of wellbutrin daily.. Anyone know how much I should take a first cause its my first time and its kinda risky on the depressant? Thanks again everyone

It's safe. Wellbutrin has a short half life so it clears from your system fast.

Most users that take up to 200mg a day have in the past reported it had limited-no effect on the intesity or length of a roll. Just be careful and use common sense and you will be fine.

I rolled on Wellbutrin about six or seven years ago. I didn't have any adverse effects and the medicine did not diminish the positive aspects of the MDMA. In fact, if I remember correctly...the roll seemed pretty intense, which makes me want to say that Wellbutrin amplified the dose.

Your results may vary.

Have fun and be safe!

thanks guys I rolled last night and it was amazing.. rolled very hard even with the wellbutrin. But I also took 2 instead of one and i rolled all night... amazing