Rate this film:

• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/1star.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/2stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

junctionalfunkie

Bluelighter
I'm on my way out the door to see this now. I thought Russell Brand's Aldous Snow completely stole every scene he was in in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, and this looks to be an absolute riot.

I'm completely straight, and I would fuck Russell Brand, if only for the hilarious comments he'd make during. :D

Will report back.

-jf

Pretty funny film.... I think it could have been taken a lot farther, comically. Not as many of those "No way!" moments as I expected, as in The Hangover.

Still... I give it 3 and a half stars. :)

I enjoyed this film. Asked myself wtf a few times...in a good way. My favorite part was the 3way. Funny shit.

I saw this on a whim, as I wasn't too impressed with the previews.

I was pleasantly surprised though! I was laughing a LOT!

And I'll fight you for Russell...I think he's my new celeb crush!

I want to see it. The previews look good.
"I'm a motorist!" Gets me every time!

That part wasn't even in the finished movie. In fact, half of the stuff they showed in the trailer wasn't in the movie. I didn't mind though. I hate when they show half the movie in the trailer.

i thought it was a rather bad movie broken up by occasional scenes of hilarity
but the part where jonah hill goes to buy heroin and where they all relax with a nice soothing jeffrey were hilarious the funniest part of any movie ive seen in a while

The jeffrey part was great, but yeah...I wouldn't recommend even renting this on DVD

I thought Russell Brand's Aldous Snow completely stole every scene he was in in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, and this looks to be an absolute riot.

I'm completely straight, and I would fuck Russell Brand, if only for the hilarious comments he'd make during. :D

Agreed! =D <3
Is it out in the UK yet? I didn't think it was?

Btw, this is going to be a super dumb question I know. 8) When the answer comes back I'm gunna feel stupid. But why's it called 'Get Him to the Greek?'

I think The Greek Theatre is a venue where Russell Brand's character is supposed to be playing.

I'm actually gonna go see it again, since I was loaded on Xanax weed and Roxies and can't remember a damn thing, except it was hilarious.

I think it's a testament to the power of humor that I can enjoy a film in which the entire comic premise is based on addiction, something that has destroyed my own, and many others' lives, time and time again. Goes to show, there's NOTHING you can't laugh at, if you have the right attitude. :)

Max Power said:
ITT jf comes out of the closet

'tis, true, 'tis, true.... <3 :D=D:D

I'm actually gonna go see it again, since I was loaded on Xanax weed and Roxies and can't remember a damn thing, except it was hilarious.

I think it's a testament to the power of humor that I can enjoy a film in which the entire comic premise is based on addiction, something that has destroyed my own, and many others' lives, time and time again. Goes to show, there's NOTHING you can't laugh at, if you have the right attitude. :)

'tis, true, 'tis, true.... <3 :D=D:D

Smoke a jeffrey before you watch it the next time.

I don't think Russell Brand is funny. I tried to watch one of his televised stand up gigs and it was terrible.

I liked Forgetting Sarah Marshall though.

Russel Brand can be very hit and miss, some of his stand up and solo stuff isn't very funny but he has his moments. He did some better stuff before he got massive

Russel Brand meets Nazi Boy
is quite an enjoyable watch.
I wasn't massively enthused by Forgetting Sarah Marshall but might still check this out, looks like something that doesn't require too much thinking but could have a few laughs.

Movies have a writing staff. Perhaps the "best of Russell Brand" is composed of nothing written originally by him.

i thought russell brand wasnt as annoying as he usually is

yeah, thats my critique. lol.