• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

3D Glasses and rolling

I've seen light refraction glasses on mdma. I'm sure most people find it a lot cooler than me. I never found them itneresting.

I actually had full prismatic lenses made for th goggles I wear.

Lights don't do it for me, but I let other people use them during lightshows/etc

OHH I fuckin love em. I love to snort a line of ket when im blowing up on my MDMA, then have my favorite song loaded to a visualizer, put on the 3d glasses, start the song and crack some whipits- the best high ive ever had.

So IMO there the bomb with a visualizer. I took like 10 sheets of 5 glasses from some superbowl promotion and still have like 3 sheets left.

What you want to get are called "fireworks" glasses. They are octo and are insane. total mind fuck.

I've also heard them called prismatic glasses...? They don't really do much for me when I'm rolling either (it's hard enough to focus on one thing rather than eight, haha), but they're kind of fun to play with sober. :)

One time I found those blue/red ones while I was tripping once. Found em right on the sidewalk, they were awesome. Not sure how they would be while I was rolling, but probably pretty cool.