• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Should i drop E again?

Anomaly88

Bluelighter
So ive rolled 3 times so far. I started like a month and a week ago maybe. And i have been doing it every weekend 2 times in a row and then the 3rd time i waited a week and did it again the next week but had to take 2 pills cause the first was bunk and i didnt feel anything. Now it has been 2 weeks and im going to an event in like a week and want to roll again. I just want to make sure that im not over doing it and will still be safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
The longer the breaks you give yourself the better for your body.

It's your choice, and chances are you're going to do it anyways, so...

You should give yourself a minimum one month break in between your rolls so your brain has time to recover.

Yeah thats what ive heard.. This will most likely be my last time for a longgggggg time, just wanted to hear others opinions.

I'd say you shouldn't. If I were you I definitly would wait for a while before rolling again.

I think 3 weeks is a long enough break, especially if you plan on taking a long break afterward. Normally i have 1 month or longer breaks inbetween my rolls but i sometimes break that rule and everything is fine as long as you dont do it consistantly.

listen to mazdan...longer breaks will help you recover better and also will make the next roll better.

Yeah thats what ive heard.. This will most likely be my last time for a longgggggg time, just wanted to hear others opinions.

I miss the honeymoon =(

On that note you should wait a month and stop telling yourself "this will be the last time for a long time" because you'll do it "just one more time and then i'll stop for awhile" and before you know it it you're doing it a few times a week :!

After this, you'll lose the magic and, ultimately, probably stop forever. The choice is do it a bunch now and lose the magic fast or do it once a month and have it there for many years to come.

I miss the honeymoon =(

On that note you should wait a month and stop telling yourself "this will be the last time for a long time" because you'll do it "just one more time and then i'll stop for awhile"

Yer Chasin the high...can't stop tje inevitable. Eventually everyone slows wayyyyy down. Problem is usually when they come back most of the magic gone because they abused t so much during there "just one more time" period. :\

Best bet, grab a bag of dank medicLE herb and a six pack of Bud Light

That will give the best healin while you wait 3-4 months to roll.

Best bet, grab a bag of dank medicLE herb and a six pack of Bud Light

That will give the best healin while you wait 3-4 months to roll.

This is how I've been doing my weekends for the past 2 months :) I've pretty much replaced mdma with alchoul and weed.

dont, i think this drug is to dam special to waste on just any event.
Im sticking with my plan of once a month and actually it will be a total of 7 weeks between my last event and the next one. I pretty much talk about it every day, sometimes 3 times a day. I cant wait and when i do it will be magical!!! Thats worth the wait.
Everything in life is bad to excess but great in limited quanities.
(except weed i could smoke a 1/8th a day lol)

I plan on visiting this board for a long time and letting everyone know if once a month will build a tolerance or "lose magic" only time will tell. I say by Christmas ill know. :)

Trust me a break will help you a lot. Ive been binging for a while now and I feel like shit. So word of advice, and what everyone on Bluelight always says, space out your rolls at least a month apart.

Ugh. I know you guys are right. :\ This is just a yearly event and all my friends are going. I just started using xtc because my friends who are new to drugs are doing it and its like there favorite thing. I don't think i replenish enough seratonin or something because they never seem to have bad comedowns like i do. I dont want to kill my receptors forever and have serious depression but i would like to roll one more time.. It seems like ever since ive been taking xtc i havent really been all that happy unless im on it. So i think my brain is trying to tell me something.. but idk :|

I know how you feel. You just have to try to prove to yourself your strong enough to say no for a good while. Which I have yet to do.

Ugh. I know you guys are right. :\ This is just a yearly event and all my friends are going. I just started using xtc because my friends who are new to drugs are doing it and its like there favorite thing. I don't think i replenish enough seratonin or something because they never seem to have bad comedowns like i do. I dont want to kill my receptors forever and have serious depression but i would like to roll one more time.. It seems like ever since ive been taking xtc i havent really been all that happy unless im on it. So i think my brain is trying to tell me something.. but idk :|

If you are experiencing negative symptoms noticeably, particularly more so than your friends, I think it'd be prudent to start your break now. Listen to your body. Learn how to enjoy events without drugs, or at least with other drugs. Low dose mushrooms at an event is surprisingly awesome. Or hell, just smoke some weed. Hell, go sober. If you can't find a way to have fun without drugs at an event, it's probably not that great an event.

One should not have to rely entirely on chemicals for their life to be exciting, you know? It's pretty easy to have adventures unrelated to drugs, so that when you do have a chemical adventure, it's at least special.

Once again, listen to your body.

yeah.. i know you guys are right. Its been about 3 weeks though.. That still isn't enough time to fully recover? I was doing it once a week when i first started because i couldn't get the craving out of my brain :\ Now i don't feel as addicted to it but i still would love to do it one more time. :|

Wait as long as you can! Lately I've been waiting several months...years even.

Cherish these initial experiences.