• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is there any danger in taking Benzo's after MDMA use?

WorldWarMe

Bluelight Crew
I know lots of people take a benzo after they take MDMA to ease the comedown, but I was wondering if it actually has any dangers.

From what I've researched, MDMA and Benzo's don't have any interactions.
Lets say I took 2 pills at 12:00pm, and after all the redosing and what not, start to come down around 6:00pm. Would it be safe to take a normal dose of a benzo (2mg Lorazepam) to ease the comedown? Is there any strains it puts on the body like the heart, or is it perfectly safe to take them?

I plan on Taking 2 mg Lorazepam/Ativan after tonights activity - I don't see anything wrong with it provided you are qualified to take Lorazepam. Have you been prescribed a benzodiazepan? Your asking a question that really only a doctor should answer

I guess some people call em' landing gear

"Hey doc, should I take benzos while coming down from ecstasy? Just wondering..."

When it comes to these sorts of questions, you can't ask a doctor. Doctors are really stupid when it comes to illegal drugs. In fact, they're worse than stupid; they actually propagate lies to scare people.

Rofl Gorilla, I would never ask my doctor that. And FYI, yes, I am prescribed Lorazepam/Temazepam.

No danger at all. Also, it has been found to be a VERY effective comedown method - in fact, I will not roll unless I am sure I have benzos or at least cannabis available for the comedown. Yesterday I took 2,5 of some really good Es (second best I've had in my life) and took 100mg of temazepam to ease the tremors, discomfort, and all that, as well as helping me sleep.

One of the most common ways of dealing with comedowns - go for it, it'll make you feel loads better.

I've read from many posts before on other threads as well that it doesn't have any bad interactions. I have done it my self many times and smoked weed at the same time and let me tell you.. It is a come down killer. It works like a charm although you may become more of a zombie than you were prior to taking the benzo : P