• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Birthday party plan

Matt3dz

Greenlighter
Hi all I'm a frequent viewer of this forum and search out all the info I've needed from your wonderful FAQ I was just wondering if anyone had an tip besides refering me to the E-tards bible for some fun things for a birthday party swim throwing for their girlfriend. I have a good molly connect and we should have at least a quarter for me her and my friend (we have a tolerance)

so far for the party I've accumalated

a netbook for her gift
5 htp for day after
1000 glowsticks from amazon
wireless connect for my iphone so i can control music anywhere

basically i need some suggestions for anything else to get like perhaps some vicks inhalers or better yet music suggestions we like hiphop but anything good would work. sorry if this has been posted before but I thought this would be a better post to get introd in and get a few nice specific suggestions anyhow thank in advance for any suggestions :)

Listen to the album Tons of Friends by Crookers. Listen to MSTRKRFT. Listen to Hadouken!

Have lots of citrus based juice around (orange, tangerine)- theres this stuff that I made, it's basically traditional lemonade, but you add mint leaves, cucumer (just cut it up and throw it in) and drop a menthol cough drop of two in the mix (it will turn into liquid).

Have lotions/creams that feel good on you too.

Have lots of citrus based juice around (orange, tangerine)- theres this stuff that I made, it's basically traditional lemonade, but you add mint leaves, cucumer (just cut it up and throw it in) and drop a menthol cough drop of two in the mix (it will turn into liquid)..

THAT SOUNDS AMAZING! I'm trying that next time for sure! :D

A comfortable spot to just chill is always key. Plenty of soft blankets and pillows. And some nice rolling friends to connect with.

Humm... some music/visual based video games are nice too, specially while waiting to come up. I'd suggest DDR, Beat Hazard and Boom Boom Rocket. When you start messing up really bad and not being able to focus you know you're starting to roll. Plus they're interesting for others to watch and listen to.

thanks i like the lotions idea might have to get a bunch of blankets too.
i think i'll try making that lemonade drink also, thanks guys!

Listen to the album Tons of Friends by Crookers. Listen to MSTRKRFT. Listen to Hadouken!

Im not a fan of the music generally, but i just downloaded the crookers album after reading this, and man its just great. thanks yo.