Why am I getting this all of the sudden?

Pegasus

Ex-Bluelighter
A picture, to explain:

NSFW:
thequestion.jpg

So, any idea on what my issue is? It is in every thread I open all of the sudden... Any feedback is appreciated.

What style are you using? It should be in the 'New Features' (which I believe is only available to staff), but not in other styles. You should be able to switch styles with the pulldown in the bottom left corner of the page.

If you are in a different style than 'New Features' and are experiencing it - let us know, please.

^That was it! I don't know how I changed it but obviously did somehow...

Thanks!

this happened to me tonight without changing anything on my part.

And me some months ago. I was positive I didnt change it myself.

I'm curious why this is only happening to some people, it hasnt changed for me at all.

I'll have to give a look - mayhaps some forums have it set to turn on, may even over-ride a person's preferred setting (but only in that forum). I'll also check on availability for non-staff per tambo's comment (it may be available to crew as well, in fact I'm pretty sure it is...just not members, since it would be used for testing things out and getting feedback before subjecting the public to it).

But yeah, I'll check into it. Any further comments people can offer would be helpful - what usergroup they are in is something I can probably figure out, but if it happens in certain forums or pages and not others, or if it starts somewhere and then follows you around (and does it change your 'preference' in your UserCP->Edit Options-> last choice on setting preferred skin)?