• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

is it bad to snort ecstacy?

keets04

Greenlighter
i have taken 2 but seperate times before and it hasn't effected me. my friend just gave me 2 green pisces and i was wondering if it was a bad idea to swallow one and then snort the other one like 10mins later. i have never rolled before.

ecstasy tastes like ass, so if you dont mind having that drip, go for it. i personally break mine up with my front teeth and swallow for the majority, however i do usually snort at least one everytime i roll

In my opinion snorting a pill isn't worth it. It's cool n all but it never seems to last long at all.

Unless you've got good quality pills (or better yet, MDMA crystals/powder), I'd advise against it. You never really know what's in ecstasy these days. It could hurt like fuck and cause damage to your nasal tissue. Last time I snorted MDMA I had random nosebleeds for a week.

Yeah man, like it can be hell good if you are peaking, like snorting anything for that matter when you are peaking is usually insane. But I hate people who waste pills by crushing up thier two, snorting them, then wonder why in an hour and bit they dont feel anything... Just eat them ay, its soo much better. Snorting Pills is sooo overated lol

^ Agreed. I've totally given up snorting all drugs now.

Man Calm Down lol... Like I still love snorting Ritalin Dexies Coke etc... But there is such a lack of MDMA in Australia right now, that if you actually got a good pill and wasted it by snorting it, people would attack with bricks and metal poles

^ I'm perfectly calm. :)

I was just saying that snorting drugs is no longer for me. Smoking, swallowing, and occasionally IV'ing is.

I mentioned above that I got severe pain and nosebleeds from snorting MDMA which kinda turned me off that ROA.

leave P alone, she's cool. P, you ever get that from snorting meth? When/if you snorted tweak?

^ Yep, had nosebleeds from meth too. I guess I just have super-sensitive nasal tissue, cos quality wasn't the issue.

Smoking is my preferred ROA for meth. :)

I've never gotten nosebleeds before. I've had sore nostrils before, but that's about it. Then I know I've snorted too much and stop for a while.

I've did it a couple times and i can tell you that it burns like a Mofo ...The only benefit is it hits you harder

ive never snorted a pill but i find that every time i try to snort molly, it doesnt do anything, while eating it works perfectly. maybe it's just me.

my friend and i sometimes snort about half a pill each to get us going and then we swallow one right after. usually burns but it does hit you harder

i have taken 2 but seperate times before and it hasn't effected me. my friend just gave me 2 green pisces and i was wondering if it was a bad idea to swallow one and then snort the other one like 10mins later. i have never rolled before.

If it's your first time doing E, I recommend eating them -- it'll last longer and you won't really notice the difference (aside from the gross drip if you do decide to snort it, heh).

Also, I'd verify that what you have is actually Ecstasy (that is, contains MDMA). The best way to do it is by using a testing kit, available from DanceSafe.org or EZtest.com for fairly cheap. Second to that, check PillReports.com for "green pisces" in your region. Always remember that pills vary greatly from region to region and over time -- just because a Blue Dolphin was good last year on the east coast doesn't mean a thing about how they are now on the west coast, for instance.

Good luck, and here's hoping it works for you this time. :)

I do it occasionally maybe a couple hours into my roll. Gives a nice lil' boost for a while lol. If you can handle the drip, go for it. It's the most god awful taste ever lol. Well, to me anyways. After I snort a line, I usually cup a bit of water in my hand and sniff a little bit to get the excess and clear my nose up a bit.

I wouldn't snort a whole pill IMO. You may have not hit your threshold the previous times. I'm unsure as to how you dosed the previous times, but I'd take one and a half to start. I'd shave off a small lines worth, then save the other half for an hour later once I'm starting to peak. Gives the roll a nice boost and leaves you rolling good for a long while. I guess in your case, you should snort the last half.

<3