• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

10mg lexapro and X

Godzilla

Bluelighter
my wife takes Lexapro 10mg every day. Its it bad for her to roll once a month?
She has done X once since being perscribed the medication with no ill effect. Her roll seemed to be perfect when she did take X and it was only one pill.

I take 20MG of Lexapro every day & I've rolled numerous times with no problems.

I'm not gonna say it's totally safe but I've never had any side effects other than the norm.

The Lexapro actually makes me feel better after I roll too! :)

DanmasterD, for how long did you take Lexapro before rolling? Godzilla, how about your wife? How much time can you spend taking a daily Lexapro dose and still hope to experience the effects of MDMA?

I'm curious because I met someone who's been on Lexapro for a very long time and is interested in taking MDMA, and I'm looking for as much information on the subject as possible, on their behalf.

YES. It is "bad" to roll once a month in the first place. Given the fact that she also takes Lexapro, that makes this idea an even worse one :\

In my, and 99% of other people's opinions, rolling should be spaced out even more than once a month, for the sake of your health. You need to let your body recover and replenish itself.

Most people will say that Lexapro diminishes the effects of MDMA. But then again, are you planning on taking a "roll" or "molly"? As in, have you TESTED your stuff, and made sure it's legitimate? Or is it a substance you think is MDMA? Because if you're taking the Lexapro, you'd probably STILL be able to feel the effects of piperazine pills.

To sum up, space out your ecstasy experiences more than one month each, and TEST YOUR STUFF! =D

she has been taking lexapro for about 6 months.
The pills are tested and pure mdma
Thanks for the advise, We have committed to only taking X max once a month and never break that promise. We have only rolled three times. The X come from two of our best friends whom are very expierineced and would never let us take bad or adultered pillls
Other wise we live a very very healthy lifestyle. we exercise vigerously almost every day and eat really good, low body fat and in great shape.

If you have tested the pills, thats great! You said the pills tested to be very pure...even more great! And that's good that you have your own "rules" and stick to them! Thumbs way up!

Also keep in mind the effect of MDMA on depression/anxiety (if that's what she's taking the lexapro for), especially if regularly. I'd be hypocritical to say she shouldn't, but that's what most would say.