• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy Take over (:

Alprazolam8129

Bluelighter
Ok, well i found my choice of drug and it happens to be ecstasy. But it feels weird i have this crazy craving for it but i have no other drug cravings now. i used to be crazily addicted to Hydrocodone and now i don't even care to have it? Im getting 90 Loracets 10mg hydrocodone/650mg apap today and to me i don't really care for them? i don't know what to do cause i crave Xtc so bad but i have no connects right now and it sucks. i know this might be a good thing cause 12 7.5/750 vicodin wasent good for me even with the cwe, but will this craving always stay there or will i go back to craving Hydrocodone when i pop another couple pills today?

You are in the honeymoon phase. :)

Ecstasy is not addictive the way opiates are. You will probably not crave it like this forever, but right now it is going to be really tempting to overdo it. The generally accepted frequency is to take it once a month or less, to allow your body to repair itself after the toll ecstasy takes. There is a ton of reading to do on this forum to learn more. If you haven't already, go to the big bold link at the top of this forum, or click here.

I'm still in my honeymoon phase, although I've been able to control my cravings by keeping busy with other things. By the way, educating yourself about this drug is really important, but reading about it will probably make you crave it more, lol.

I used to be like that in my earlier years of rolling, I'd think about ecstasy everyday. Now I couldn't care less if ecstasy even existed. Right now I got 9 caps that's been sitting in my closet for about 2 months now, never once have I thought about taking them. Your cravings for ecstasy will eventully stop, just don't abuse the shit out of it. It can't be used as often as opiates can.

Yea your definitely in the honey moon phase and it'll probably pass with time. Do NOT give into your cravings because ecstasy will rape your mind if you take it even a little too often. Your just getting a tolerance build to the opiates and i guess getting a little bored with them but the cravings for E will probably still be there even though you pop the hydros. Honestly though, try and some how not care for E as much or take your mind off it because it is honestly best used only a couple of times a year.

You are in the honeymoon phase. :)

Ecstasy is not addictive the way opiates are. You will probably not crave it like this forever, but right now it is going to be really tempting to overdo it. The generally accepted frequency is to take it once a month or less, to allow your body to repair itself after the toll ecstasy takes. There is a ton of reading to do on this forum to learn more. If you haven't already, go to the big bold link at the top of this forum, or click here.

I'm still in my honeymoon phase, although I've been able to control my cravings by keeping busy with other things. By the way, educating yourself about this drug is really important, but reading about it will probably make you crave it more, lol.

Good advice, buddy :)

I can relate to the "craving". It's such a strange craving to have, one for ecstasy. The main struggle, obviously, for you is to resist those cravings. It's quite difficult, especially if you're still in the honeymoon phase. Maybe its a "sign" / blessing in disguise that you have no contacts for rolls right now.

Try your very best to space your rolls out, or you will very quickly lose the magic :\ You will cherish each experience so, so, so much more if you space them out! And trust me, it takes far too long to "get the magic back" once you've lost it. Sometimes it never comes back:(

Don't over roll and Lose the magic.
Test kit test kit test kit!!!

I know what you are going through, because after 4 years, I still feel the same, may be not craving, but hell, I dont think I can have a good pill on with me for more than a week... still now I take it in a much more responsable way, once a month its enough... but its just awesome... I went through a crazy year and a half, pretty much every single weekend I took pills (I guess lots of the times the pills did not have mdma though), but got to a point where I had to stop, I was getting huge crashes and horrible depression for 3 or 4 days aftewords... but everthing got much better as soon as I stopped and started taking every 30 days or 21... And by the way, I did not become a E-tard nor lost the magic, but I guess I wasnt doing pure molly like a lot of ppl in this forum who has lost the magic probably were...

I used to be like that in my earlier years of rolling, I'd think about ecstasy everyday. Now I couldn't care less if ecstasy even existed. Right now I got 9 caps that's been sitting in my closet for about 2 months now, never once have I thought about taking them. Your cravings for ecstasy will eventully stop, just don't abuse the shit out of it. It can't be used as often as opiates can.

this guys pretty much exactly right.

i was in your phase before and still am, but not as bad. i havent rolled for about 2 months now, partly due to not getting any at raves, but otherwise the longer you wait after you roll, the less the cravings are.

for me a few days/weeks after i roll i want to do it again real bad. once it gets to about 3 weeks im good though, and don't care much.

alot of things can still make me crave it though... [reading xtc reports, talking about it with friends, someone being able to get some, remebering good times, and of course, if theres a awesome rave coming up]

this guys pretty much exactly right.

i was in your phase before and still am, but not as bad. i havent rolled for about 2 months now, partly due to not getting any at raves, but otherwise the longer you wait after you roll, the less the cravings are.

for me a few days/weeks after i roll i want to do it again real bad. once it gets to about 3 weeks im good though, and don't care much.

alot of things can still make me crave it though... [reading xtc reports, talking about it with friends, someone being able to get some, remebering good times, and of course, if theres a awesome rave coming up]

As the OP person said.. Your on the honeymoon phase!

lol i use to love drinking but after xtc i juss lost the addiction which is great bcaz drinking of-course is really bad for you once its a habit. But i made the mistake of abusing xtc like 4-2 times a week every week...for about a month.. before i researched it... i havnt gone depressed or anything but i do feel a little different in my head like light headed and not thinking right sometimes... but i have stopped abusing it so hopefully that will go away soon.

Yeah do some reading on the net. Alot of ppl say a month as thats the time for full recovery. But waiting two weeks is still pretty good and if you take 5htp it will speed up the production of seratonin which is the chemical real ecstacy releases. But as someone stated its the honeymoon phase, something alot of ecstasy users experiance once they get that magical feeling that cant be compared to anything. I was worried when I first started because I wanted to so bad all the time, but it goes away. Just dont over do it, dont wanna lose the magic because that just sucks ass.

I'm in the same boat. i was always craving weed and drinking a whole bunch but now after doing EX like 8 times i just don't crave any substances really. they just seem too toned down to me. i love the hyped dance your face off and have a great time and it just doesn't do that with a weed high.

you're just honeymooning :3 be sure to resist the urge to roll every day, otherwise you will lose the magic ): on my honeymoon rolling was all i could think about for like a month straight.