• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Strong bud brownies and X, Opinions

Godzilla

Bluelighter
Has anyone taken some really great weed brownies and X together.
Your thoughts.

not personally but ive heard its a must try. i know how edibles make me feel and i know how e makes me feel and personally i wudntwant to mix the two. edibles are a laughy haha high for me.

I dont think it would be too convenient because a lot of people dont really want anything in their stomache when they drop e

I enjoy smoking while rolling, seems to make me roll harder. But I would save a good pot brownie for the end of a roll to taper off to sleep.

Been there done that
positives
1. If you wanna trip bawls the eat one after about 2 or 3 hours into your roll.
2.Phat as fuck body high
3.Take a good MDMA based pills then you will get major open and closed eye visuals.
4. Textial touch and senses really really hightend also you will cry from laughig so hard... When you hit "e-tard" stags prepare for the most lulzie night ever!!!!

Negitives
1.got a terriable stomach ach
2.Very nasious
3. Bigger parinoa

If one were to go about doing this, the brownies should most definitely be consumed first. Obviously, it is nearly impossible to eat anything while under the influence of MDMA.

Actually I know people that can eat on MDMA ^ after my roll and I smoked and ate the brownie fine....

I'm saying that the majority of people find it difficult to eat on MDMA, that is a FACT. It is an appetite suppressant.

I was starving once before a roll but didn't want to eat out of fear of weakening the roll. So I swore to myself that as I was coming up, I'd scarf down a half-eaten luna bar because by that time the MDMA would be digested. I felt myself coming up, shoved it in my mouth, chewed, and then started to gag and pretty much thought I was going to throw up. I ended up spitting all of it out. The come up was so intense that I couldn't possibly swallow something so dry, and then once I was actually rolling I forgot all about being hungry/food. That's just the way it is. haha.