• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Wierd end to roll...

James707

Bluelighter
Saturday night i came home after drinking 2 beers with my pops and eating a ton of food right after, waited about 3-4 hours after eating didnt feel a alchol buzz for some time, chewd two yellow apples facing to the right, rolled hella hard, got light shows, long deep convos with my cuzin, but after i ate my 3rd pill 2 hours after my first dose and 1hour after me and my cousin are out back choppin it and im rollin hell hard and all of a sudden my head goes back and its like i close my eyes my head fell back and i felt like i was starting to sleep, so i wake myself up and when a open my eyese and snap out if it i feel as if im floating on a cloud and my mind was so clear for a half a second then back to rolling this went on three more times in that hour until we went back inside.. i've been rolling for awhile now and never felt like this on a roll and 3 is the norm for me, i was hoping someone can help me out with this, kinda trippy.. thank you

no just wierd cuz my head fell back like i was sleeping sitting down and i felt the whole thing so i just rode it out not scary just wierd never happend, i see u r in sun city that ent short for suisun city is it?

Naa I really live in a Place called Sun City. But anyways yeah that is weird, Ive rolled with a homie who always blacks out, maybe similar to that? Not really sure though.

I have fallen asleep while going hard before and it was sort of like that.

how was that experience in detail, did u feel like u where concious and about to go into an unconcious state and being able to pull yer self out of it, did u have a moment of clarity when u came back..? it really tripped me out and i cant find any anserws on the web...

Sounds like you were just rolling balls dude.

My first time rolling I dosed a little too high (but goddamn did it feel nice), and at one point while sitting the bleachers at a rave, I came to with my friend hovering over me freaking out and asking if I was okay. Told her I'd never felt better in all my life, heh.

Sounds like MDMA induced sezuires did your eyes roll back in your head and your body shake? Also when you where in that state where you tripping BAWLS?

Sounds to me like you were just rolling really hard. This has happened to me before.

it was no seizure because i was aware of the whole situation the whole time, i take care of people with DD adults who have seizures and know that u blackout when u have a seizure so i think that i was rolling balls and was just tired or something but the funny part is that i stayed up till 6 in the mornin tryna jack it but shit just wasnt happening lol tore shit up the next day tho lol.....

Like 2 weeks ago at a prom party i double dropped pills at two different occasions that night so four really dank pills and i'd taken more and never tripped as hard. I think i blacked out for a bit cause i forgot i talked to a whole bunch of people, and crazied thing i was starring up at the stars and they would drop like 15 feet and then explode into gnarly electric surges it was AWESOME.