• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and Fireworks

K-Dazed

Bluelighter
Well, today is Victoria Day, and, I decided I'm going to roll and watch the Fireworks. Simple question, who here has seen Fireworks while rolling, and, how awesome is it?

really awesome! i wore these 3-D rainbow glasses once that just makes the colors explode more.

It's absolutely amazing! I was in Eurodisney and the fireworks went on for ages and they were the best i'd ever seen :) :) :)

i have seen the fireworks and they are amazing while rolling!! make sure you have your ipod and some 3-D glasses and a comfy spot. and sit back and relax!

i have seen the fireworks and they are amazing while rolling!! make sure you have your ipod and some 3-D glasses and a comfy spot. and sit back and relax!

If I was on MDMA I would enjoy the explosions, I wouldn't wear my headphones.

This is such a good idea. I can't wait for July so I can roll and watch the fireworks.

After EDC- I plan to take rolling out of "the club" and event scene, and start making it something we (me and my boyfriend) do in nature, at home etc. Fireworks sounds absolutely amazing!

After EDC- I plan to take rolling out of "the club" and event scene, and start making it something we (me and my boyfriend) do in nature, at home etc. Fireworks sounds absolutely amazing!

I wanna go to EDC so bad. That would be my first rave. Ive never been raving or clubbing but i assume its really fun, especially rolling. But anyways, out of nature is a truly great experience. Ive rolled at parks, in garages, and even during school (sketchy and not smart though). It was all really fun. All I needed is an iPod, water, gum, and friends.

I've realized music, water, gum and friends is all you really do need....I've only rolled at events, but I think now being in a place with bathroom lines and expensive water may not be ideal.

I've realized music, water, gum and friends is all you really do need....I've only rolled at events, but I think now being in a place with bathroom lines and expensive water may not be ideal.

You'd be right. The smaller underground parties are where it's at. $1 water and sinks to refill. Still some lines, though >.> Small house parties and roll parties are the best, imo.

sorry to get sidetracked but ,how many people have been to a house party with people taking mdma exclusively?

i really want to have a roll party this summer.. but yeah i saw fireworks while rolling at edc last year which was awesome because it was my first time rolling too! I also had those 3-d rainbow glasses on too which look sick when white fireworks go off

Around the 4th of July I always get some extra fireworks (they are legal where I live).

Its always fun lighting them off, sparklers, silly crap. I'm not a huge fan of the whistlers, but its a good time.

Actually now that you mention it, I just remembered I've got some fountains and sparklers from July. *ponders his next roll evening*

"I've realized music, water, gum and friends is all you really do need....I've only rolled at events, but I think now being in a place with bathroom lines and expensive water may not be ideal."

for me, being at a house with close friends beats going to raves, so much more connection and calmness rather a bunch of people jumping and screaming their brains out. i do enjoy raves, but not as much as rolling at a house.

sorry to get sidetracked but ,how many people have been to a house party with people taking mdma exclusively?

My buddy threw a kickback and bought like 25 pills for all the homies and we all had a little roll party.

This is how I was introduced into the wonderful world of rolling.

My first 8 - 10 rolls were at different roll parties with the same group of friends, everyone would be rolling and there would be everything you could ever want to do while rolling available for you to do at all times. What great experiences.

I generally won't roll anywhere other than a roll party anymore. Intimate atmosphere's are best.

^ agreed! I've taken it at a really down nightclub (not the kind where everyone's hammered and obnoxious; it's a gay club where the music is good electronic mixes and the people are really cool, really friendly and live-and-let-live) a couple of times but I always end up leaving within 15 or 20 minutes of the pill kicking in because I just end up talking and deciding "I'd rather be talking on a comfy bed at home, in pj's with my own music!"

I've had a couple of rolling parties, just with my boyfriend and my 6 or 7 best friends, good e toys, lighting, space heater, mattresses and tunes, and they're definitely my favorite times! I like to be comfy and surrounded by people I love, nothing is better :)