• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What does DXM feel like?

Bsiren

Bluelight Crew
My friend (actually my friend, not me =)) chose to take some pills she hadn't tested when we were out last night- there was merely one "clean" pillreport, so she chanced it....in about 15 miutes she felt all the symptoms of MDMA coming on, she thought she was good, so she popped a second one...all to just get tirrrred. That was it. Super tired....

So, now I'm curious as to what she likely took. I'm happy that atleast out of all the crap that shows up in pills, whatever she got wasn't a horrifying experience.

Before I'm told I was a bad friend, I did try to tell her NOT to roll on pills that we couldn't confirm the contents of- her own choice to go off a single pill report.

I've had DXM....the comeup is not like an MDxx comeup. It started out by slowly making me feel intoxicated, as if I was sipping a very srong drink. Then I started feeling antsy and energetic about an hour after the comeup started. I did feel tired, but only when the DXM started to wear off. The only part of the comeup that reminded me of MDxx was that I felt very warm, actually warmer than MDxx.

She remarked on feeling that usual "warm feeling" at the top of her spine/base of her neck....I figured maybe DXM because it has some sedative properties...I'd suspect GHB if she was enjoying herself, but she wasn't...she even managed to get in an argument with a stranger (I feel like it's impossible to argue on MDMA lol)

There is no real way to tell what she took if the pills were untested. People can speculate back and forth for hours, but you will most likely never pin down what she consumed. The only way to know is to test the pills.