• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Crystal MDMA for the first time!

jellyfishsoup

Greenlighter
So I have done MDMA before, but always in pill form. what ways do you guys suggest taking crystal form? This will help me so much!

thanks! :D

are you asking for dosage? most poeple start with 125mg of molly but i suppose this has more to do with your weight and tolerance. care to throw us some more info?

Thats around the amount I am taking, I'm just curious how to to take it. I have like swallowed pills and snorted but I never have had the chance to take crystals.

So I'd like to know how some people have taken it

Parachuting it (cigarete paper e.g.), solving it in water or filling it into capsules.

If you don't care for proper dosage and the taste, lick your fingers -> fingers 2 crystals -> fingers 2 mouth. But as I'm not very experienced (and you obviously too with molly) I'd suggest to chose a safer way of consumption.

are you asking for dosage? most poeple start with 125mg of molly but i suppose this has more to do with your weight and tolerance. care to throw us some more info?

Most people? Most people I know who only consume molly never eat just 125, tolerance or not.

Most people? Most people I know who only consume molly never eat just 125, tolerance or not.

please notice that i said start with and the OP has never taken molly in this form before. You can always take more but you can never take less...

please notice that i said start with and the OP has never taken molly in this form before. You can always take more but you can never take less...

Oh, I misinterpreted your words. The way you said it, it sounded like you were referring to most people in general, not a first time roller. My bad.

rolling papers will do the trick for ya. or just snort it, lol. anyway, nice to hear you got some pure Molly there mate. would it be too much if you could describe how yours look like? I had some pure mdma last weekend, it was brownish with a smell of liquorice. it was basically my first time, so I haven't had any "test kits" around either. Enjoy whenever you decide to roll.

I ended up just crushing it and snorting like usual.

would it be too much if you could describe how yours look like?
It was a brownish white, I dont really recalled how it smelt.

I really like seeing some nice molly close up, seeing the crystals and how they almost look like snowflakes :)