Similar threads feature

marsmellow

Bluelight Crew
There used to be a thing at the bottom of the forum page that listed similar threads like the one you were reading. Why did you get rid of the feature and can you turn it back on again?

I liked it also but I think it was part of a previous version.

I believe it is part of the software, but was turned off when we had some server issues (lightens the load). We'll check into turning it back on, especially considering this was *before* the last major round of pruning the site....but we'll need to do some baseline measurements on server performance with it on and off to see if it is painless enough to keep on. We'll let you know our findings which should be ... this year? ;) Seriously, it's out of my hands for now, as well as most of the admin, so it may take us awhile to get 'the right (wo)man for the job' but we will. :)

I'm going to have to bump this thread because I loved the feature. Here's another vote for bringing it back!

We just discussed this the other day, and unfortunately the same issues still apply. :/

Sorry guys, I know how useful this is but the load on the server is just too much to justify it.