• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film: Marmaduke - Worst Movie Ever?

AmorRoark

Bluelight Crew
It's pretty mysterious as to why Marmaduke is still being published in newspapers... but now, it's a MOVIE? 8o Someone who is braver than I (probably with kids) please tell us how bad this experience was. =D

Why worst movie ever? The tailor doesn't make it look any worse than a few hundred other family movies.

The tailor doesn't make it look any worse than a few hundred other family movies.
I'm not sure how a tailor could make this movie look good even with good fitting clothes but IMO it looks pretty stupid.

Arguably the worst large-scale comic ever + shitty ass animation + ridiculous plot = worst movie ever.

Yeah, I'm standing by it. ;)

Worst movie ever? Hardly. Watch this movie and you will know the true meaning of worst movie ever:

GreenRiverKiller200622359_f.jpg

OMG guys, clearly I'm being somewhat facetious. Stop taking me so literally. =D

owen wilson is doing marmaduke's voice. wtf?!

my, oh my, those wilson brothers have fallen upon tough times. you also have some other decent actors participating in this train wreck: william h. macy, kiefer sutherland, and george lopez. okay, that last one is questionable.

but, hey, i guess actors have gotta eat. yikes, though, yikes.

and yes, the comic fucking sucks, and always has.

(btw, i am a sucker for some shit like this. talking animals can be funny shit, but this is going in the trash next to 'beverly hills chihuahua'. and, hell, i just watched 'k-9' last night!)

This looks bad but honestly it doesnt look as bad as that new Brenden Fraser movie. "Furry Vengence". 8) It sounds like a 4 year old came up with that title.

But the market is fucking retarded so it wouldnt suprise me if Markmaduke reaches #1.

I can't believe you're calling this the worst movie!!!!! This isn't even close. How could you give it that title! OMG. Seriously. Wow!!!!!

I can't type for shirt sometimes. :(

^^Fixed.

+++++++++++++++++++++

I think Amy never got that puppy she wanted :\

In other news, I think we ought to have a thread in this forum which really seeks to find the "Worst Movie Ever". I already know which one I'd put on there....but I suppose we'd need criteria (like, at least one 'big name' actor) to avoid those B movies nobody ever heard of or that was made in High School on a $30 budget. That said, there are a lot of movies worst than this one, I'm sure.

george lopez will take anything, his comedic powers are week.

^^Fixed.

+++++++++++++++++++++

I think Amy never got that puppy she wanted :\

In other news, I think we ought to have a thread in this forum which really seeks to find the "Worst Movie Ever". I already know which one I'd put on there....but I suppose we'd need criteria (like, at least one 'big name' actor) to avoid those B movies nobody ever heard of or that was made in High School on a $30 budget. That said, there are a lot of movies worst than this one, I'm sure.
And I think you didn't have an English teacher scold you for rambling sentences. =D

FWIW I had one of my senior HS pictures taken with my English Bulldog. So, yeah. I did get that puppy.

Last edited:
What kinds of trouble will that crazy dog get into now!? IF this movie is as good as Garfield THE movie was we are in for quite a treat!