• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling for multiple hours?

Bsiren

Bluelight Crew
Summer's coming, and massive events that last for 12-14 hours are happening, and the opportunity has presented itself to be rolling for a good portion of those hours. I'm sure a few of us are in this position.

Maybe a bad idea? On par with rolling two nights in a row? =0

Typically, my mdma consumption starts in the evening (say 11pm), and ends late night (say 4am)....I've been fortunate in that I've only rolled once where I've had the "black Monday" affect, but I don't wish to repeat that....

Seeing as rolling is different with alcohol (with alcohol eventually I'm like "I'm done drinking tonight!", which rolling I want to keep going until the party is over) I'm pretty aware once I start, I ain't gonna want to stop. LOL

Anyone with advice who has done this?

If it's a long as massive like that I usually listen to some of the music in a relatively sober state for half the time and roll when I feel it's necessary.

Only advice I have is take 5-HTP and eat in between your rolls if you have enough time between.
Back to back days is possible to do with success if you recharge properly.
IME it really helps to replenish the body in between doses to get the most out of every pill.

Only advice I have is take 5-HTP and eat in between your rolls if you have enough time between.

As far as I know, eating 5-htp too soon prior to consuming MDMA reduces the effect of the drug.

OP: I like starting off sober to those long events to prevent myself from burning out. Maybe smoke some bud? Bring another drug? lol. Personally, I wouldn't rely on MDMA pulling you through a 12+ hour span. It's possible, but bleh, it sucks when you just fizzle out, from my experience. Not only is it bad for you, it ends up being a waste of money.

I agree Khald, I think the best option will be to hold of on the MDMA for the first few hours of the festival to avoid feeling "done" by the end of the night....the key with MDMA is not doing too much, I think. I personally wouldn't do mdma two days in a row...I wouldn't even do it 2 weeks in a row. I know some people do, but in my opinion this is just abusive and will cost you later.

Last year we were pick-pocketted early on in a festival on a packed dance floor (wahhhhh!)....this time, I ain't putting anything in my boyfriends pockets....it's all going into my bra. I may be high, but I usually know if someones reaching into my bra on a dance floor LOL.

i rarely roll at parties anymore. When I'm trying to pull a twelve hour event, though, I don't take anything for a majority of the party. What can also kick some total ASS is to take a psychedelic at the beginning, ride that most of the way through and as you're plateauing, pop the MDMA. Either way, you're taking the MDMA at the end of the party -- and flipping that MDMA on top of your psychedelics can be hardcore awesome <3

I'm a psychadellic virgin =0 Would love to try something, but I'm not going to unless I get ahold of something I know is legit.

EDC? :)

I'm saving my roll for Saturday night. Friday I'll get piss drunk most likely when the sun starts to go down.

Daytime = sober me. Don't wanna get too fried.

Night time is a better time to take E at a long massive. All the lights (light shows, black light, lit up art sculptures, fire) and people are a lot more exciting at night on MDMA. You can even see the background on the stages better at night. So if I were you.. I'd wait to till the end (night time).

for long festivals here (though not quite that long)
i'll get there midday, have a couple of beers over an hour and a bit, drop at around 1.30, im up by 2.30, whenever i feel it going down i take another and keep myself up until past midnight usually and only takes 3-4 pills. just spend a few hours drinking then drop when theres about 8 hours left and go hard from then.

Exactly my plan Trikla- hopefully my boyfriend will adhere to that regimine too. LOL!

Ive done events that have lasted several days - If your limiting the amount of pills your going to consume over the time pick the dj sets that you really want to see when rolling and pop accordingly. I wouldnt take 5htp between the rolls though - remember to stay hydrated (best to drink sports drinks [not energy drinks like Red Bull etc]).

Ive done the rolling for a few days straight at raves etc and it just leaves you feeling burnt out/fried.

for long festivals here (though not quite that long)
i'll get there midday, have a couple of beers over an hour and a bit, drop at around 1.30, im up by 2.30, whenever i feel it going down i take another and keep myself up until past midnight usually and only takes 3-4 pills. just spend a few hours drinking then drop when theres about 8 hours left and go hard from then.

How can you manage to stay rolling for eight hours??? 8o

I pop a couple hundred mgs, take another couple hundred on the peak, and I last MAYBE five hours. That would be the equivalent of four pills that I take. Do you just take one or two the first time before taking just one when you start coming down?

I just take acid for the afternoon and then roll for the evening and I'm usually down from both by the early morning, at which point I just hang out and chill with the friends I made over the course of the day. It works a lot better than trying to roll the whole way through.

when i'm done with a roll, the only thing i want is sleep or to be left alone >.>;; I'm not certain if I could handle staying up after coming down. I usually have a difficult time thinking or functioning.

How can you manage to stay rolling for eight hours??? 8o

I pop a couple hundred mgs, take another couple hundred on the peak, and I last MAYBE five hours. That would be the equivalent of four pills that I take. Do you just take one or two the first time before taking just one when you start coming down?

haha, i just take one to begin with, and every time i feel my peak starting to go down i chew or snort another one. usually 2 pills alone will keep me going 5-6 hours easily. at the end of a full day festival i'll still be munt even having not taken any pills for hours. maybe my rolls just last longer than usual.

EDC? :)

I'm saving my roll for Saturday night. Friday I'll get piss drunk most likely when the sun starts to go down.

Daytime = sober me. Don't wanna get too fried.

Yesssss :) edc, I typically don't talk about specific events, but seeing as thousands upon thousands of ppl are also going, I don't think it reveals too much. Lol...I plan to get a few drinks in the day, then pop a pill when the sun is setting...going to avoid getting drunk drunk as dehydration is a bad idea with MDMA. Last year kids kept asking for a sip of my water and I felt bad but I turned them all down

Ok so what I usually do is I go to the rave early-ish and just hang out, walk around, check things out, and drop at around 8 or 9. Most people, however, aren't that patient, and since edc starts really early this year, 8 or 9 does seem late. I wouldn't suggest rolling two days in a row, because it's really not worth it, and your roll might be muted the second day. I would stick with something else the first day and roll the second day. About rolling for a long period of time, many people who try to keep popping after they peak say that eventually all they get are the speedy effects. Recently, I rolled at a rave and wanted to keep rolling after at the hotel room, so I took more and rolled (not just speedy effects) just fine. Obviously, not as hard as I did at the rave, but it was fun. Keep in mind though, that if you want to do that, your comedown will probably be more rough.

Summer's coming, and massive events that last for 12-14 hours are happening,

Been beaNin @ ecd for since the first one now. Chances are if you see a big rat rollin into the collisium with glowstix dat meeeeee