• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Dream feeling

Hoes call me santa

Bluelighter
Ive had my first experience a year ago with mdma, and took a 5 months break after 2 months and a half of rolling every weekend (or so).

I rolled here and there with 2-3 months breaks since, but I realised that now, when im rolling, I find myself drift into an unreal world that is too nice to be the real world. And I tell myself : Woow this is too nice to be real and I end up thinking i'm in a dream (it continues the next day as I don't remember much of the past night).

I was just wondering if anything happenned to other people. This might be because of depression as I have been depressed a bit lately and not a good set and setting maybe? This feeling keeps me away from rolling now as I feel it is quite useless to be rolling as I will only live in a dream for a couple of hours.

As anything similar happenned to you? And please don't tell me to take a break, I don't have any desires in rolling atm and im waiting 2-3 months between each rolls usually.

Thanks!

To me, you just made it sound amazing. Probably because I love dreams, haha. For me it's the other way though, sometimes when I have dreams, I confuse them with reality. It's sometimes hard for me to tell the difference between my dreams and reality

To me, you just made it sound amazing. Probably because I love dreams, haha. For me it's the other way though, sometimes when I have dreams, I confuse them with reality. It's sometimes hard for me to tell the difference between my dreams and reality

LOL. yeah, what could possibly be bad about that?

It sounds like mdma is allowing you some reprise from your depression but your subconcious is holding you back, that little piece of you is keeping you tethered to reality.

My suggestion, let go and see what happens :)

Learning to let go is not easy, sometimes it takes a truly ego shattering experience for it to happen, but once you get there its much easier each time. :)

I really think you should try embracing this experience, it sounds pretty awesome. You don't have to social on mdma, sometimes it feels wonderful to just wrap yourself up in your own little world. :)

Good luck!!