• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

sore throat from ecstasy?

hellbent

Bluelighter
arlight so im still pretty high from tonight but coming down, and ive done a good amoutn of e in the last week, yes i know its bad. its hard but im in the process of ending my mdma frenzy. i do this thing alot when im high kind of like jaw clenching but instead i suck out all the air in my mouth and like pull my tonsels and and cheeks and the back of my mouth onto the back of my tongue pressuring it really hard. i know thats kind of a weird description but i dont know how else to say it. now just the back of my mouth and the back sides and my tonsels are pretty sore. i know this sounds like an obvious question here, but i hooked up wtih some chick 2 days ago, and ever since then ive had this sore throat. but in this past week ive probably done about 20 pills over three or four different days. So has anyone else noticed this after doing e, m or any other drugs? i think i remember this happening before but im just not sure. im hoping thats all it is i just dont want to catch anything

mdma or just pressed tablets?? i used to get a sore throat from mdma when i didnt drink enough water

you said

"i do this thing alot when im high kind of like jaw clenching but instead i suck out all the air in my mouth and like pull my tonsels and and cheeks and the back of my mouth onto the back of my tongue pressuring it really hard"

what is happening is ya drying your throat out , reminds me of a joke:p

Guy tells his Doctor "when i lift my arm right above my head, it hurts like crazy" to which the Doc replys " well son, don't do it" haha

Last edited:
hahaha yea i know it was a really stupid question, im just really fucked right now and just gettin all paranoid, yea fuck i havent drank water since like noon and its 2 am. its weird tho im not even thirsty. ahaha i will say it does get you a lot higher when you get dehydrated, but that being said im gunna go down some juice

hahaha yea i know it was a really stupid question, im just really fucked right now and just gettin all paranoid, yea fuck i havent drank water since like noon and its 2 am. its weird tho im not even thirsty. ahaha i will say it does get you a lot higher when you get dehydrated, but that being said im gunna go down some juice

im baked amigo, just teasing:p

Drink water. And all that jaw clenching, cheek chewing, throat sucking stuff you do while rolling can be stopped if you just stay conscious of it and stop yourself from doing it. I've noticed that if I give myself a personal check every so often while rolling ("Not chewing my lips, okay. Not clenching my jaw, okay.") I end up with a lot less soreness in the morning. Just stop yourself a few times every hour and make sure you're not doing it.

Also, take note that your immune system dips down every time you roll (same for drinking, staying up late, smoking, ect), making you more susceptible to getting sick. So if you're in public or in any situations where you could catch a cold, like outside in the rain for hours, you could be getting yourself sick. While rolling you won't notice, or even experience, the symptoms, but once you sober up you'll begin to feel like shit. I tend to get a sore throat after every rave/house party I go to, just because I'm not letting myself rest, kissing strangers, and running around in wet grass with my shoes off. :p

I know exactly what your talking about - disolve a painkiller and gargle with it or buy a medicated throat spray (difflam is amazing as it sorts of numbs the throat and has an antiseptic built in).

Lots of people have strange habits when rolling - now that your concious about it you will be able to stop yourself doing it again. The gurning/teeth grinding can be reduced by using a magnesium suppliment.

But your taking way too many pills, honestly if you continue doing so then a sore throat could be the least of your worries.

Sucking on ice chips or drinking cool water will help immensely.

I had surgery a few months ago and my throat was killing me from being out for a couple of hours without doing any swallowing, the pain actually lasted for several days.

Staying adequately hydrated while using mdma is essential, more so if you are engaging in any sort of physical activity like dancing.

And dude...20 pills in 3 or 4 days? You really need to consider slowing way down. You could be doing some significant harm to your body. You're on a very dangerous road, I hope you take some control real quick.

Be safe please.