• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

wtf is pipes/piper?

exarkann

Bluelighter
ive seen several referances to this lately here. just curious as to that it is. new slang?

not really slang, just an abbreviation for "piperazine", it's nasty stuff you don't want in your beans, and unfortunately is in a lot of them.

just get a test kit!

you have that many posts here and youre unfamiliar with pipes?

Piperazines are a type of drug. Manufacturers decide to save money and take less risk so they press piperazines into pills instead of MDMA (legit ecstasy). Uninformed people still buy them. Some people get similar effects that MDMA gives you but they are pretty much crap.

been on bluelight for awhile, but i don't often hang out in ED. thanks for the info!

pipes are terrible, no peak, just a steady kinda buzz and a shit comedown...from what i have seen they are usually shaped like something..ie transformers

The erowid page: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/piperazines/piperazines_chemistry1.shtml

Piperazine is commonly used in place of MDMA in pills- it only intially feels similar to MDMA, like you're "coming up"...I'm not certain , but I've been told piperazine is used in place because the components to make it aren't as closely tracked as MDMA, and it's much cheaper.

Fortunately because testing kits are available, and websites like pillreports focos on spreading information through community contributions, "pipers" won't get sold as easily because users will be educated.

For the record I've gotten piperazine once- took one pill (and two other actual MDMA pills that night) and it SUCKS.

It's slang for "Piper at the Gates of Dawn", the first Pink Floyd album. Naw...people just don't have time to type "piperazine derivatives".
Piperazine is commonly used in place of MDMA in pills

You mean piperazines. Substituted piperazines are actually a family of chemicals, and many differ from one another (but none are particularly well-received as recreational drugs).

ebola