• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

When you're rollin like a fool

ttownboy

Greenlighter
How's your appearance as far as clothing when your'e out rollin ? or would you wear that out if you weren't rollin ? I'm just bein curious.

Same wardrobe. Bright colors are still the 'thing' in NorCal so neutral color pants, super bright T, opposite color hat, and my purple Vans :)

Multi colored bunny hug, skinny jeans, glow in the dark tounge and lip piercings, shutter shades, vans skater shoes. That's what I wear when I go to raves rolling =) but then I usually dress like that all the time lol

I wear comfortable clothes that I wouldn't mind getting dirty/sweaty/wet. My favorite thing by far though has to be my full body animal pajamas from Japan. I feel like a giant stuffed animal. :D

Quite honestly, when I'm rollin' like a fool I'm usually naked either at home by myself or at someone else's place with one or lots of people all of whom are usually in the same state of affairs.

I wear comfortable clothes. Not usually anything too specific.

When I get a chance, I do like to wear my "rolling shirt" though. Here it is:

pict0021.jpg

pict0021.jpg

LOL...That's brilliant......seriously! You must be seriously popular!

Yeah man how the hell do you wear skinny jeans rolling?! If I'm anywhere but the club I'm in pj pants and a tshirt, but if I am at the club or rave I have this outfit:

15765_214225365699_514420699_4602568_1404508_n.jpg

The dress/shirt/whatever it is is loose and satiny so it's reeally comfy and keeps me cool, then I can throw on my bear hat if I want! Comfort takes priority when I know I'll be rolling :)

i wear what i'd normally wear out clubbing, jeans (usually skinny blacks or straights), a tee (usually v-necked in a plain colour, or some cool design to trip people out) and either dress shoes or a pair of sand-shoes or sneakers. i try to be a bit more comfortable these days, so mostly slightly loser jeans and sand-shoes that can get trashed.
i dont do 'raver' fashion (phats, suspenders etc...)

Well it all depends. If we are rollin in a home than its mainly swimsuit and naked. If we go rollin to a fetish or dance club that I am dressed like a sex worker LOL. None of the above is my everyday attire.

Man I feel so boring. my usual outfit is skinny jeans, normal shirt and a jumper if it's cold. Then cool shoes. I don't really plan to dress when i'm rolling.

pict0021.jpg

Awesome shirt. My girlfriend who is no longer rollin with our group has awesome soft rollin socks up the her knees and the softest leopard robe EVER <3 she wore them every roll.

I put on some nice dark blue designer jeans, black belt, black shoes, and throw on a wife beater then a white short sleeve button down shirt left open over that.

LOL...That's brilliant......seriously! You must be seriously popular!

When I wear that out (which isn't often, as I mostly roll at home) I do get some random hugs.

But even when we roll at home with friends, I do get extra hugs for wearing that shirt hahaha :)

Pajama type pants if I have to, nothing if I don't (home roller). I never wear a shirt, since I have long hair and it feels too nice on my skin.

My girlfriend has velvet thigh-highs that she almost always wears, and every once in awhile she'll grab her matching elbow length gloves if she's feeling visual. :D

Loose pants that breathe, tank top or baby-T. I have this awesome one that's camo and says "Peace, Love, and Candy!" that I like to wear as well =)