• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

my first mdma experience

lawlbear

Bluelighter
so may 1st i finally go to a rave and get myself some mdma pills.
I pop my pill and go around dancing with some friends just having fun and enjoying the rave itself.

30 minutes pass and i start to feel a feeling of happiness with every-step that i take.
then 20 minutes later as my friend taps my shoulder and says "oh man I'm starting to feel it."
my eyes lock onto the lights behind him .

an amazing feeling hits me.

as the lights move leaving a trace of its glow i feel an overwhelming joy.

may 1st will forever be one of the best days of my life.
and every-time i think of that day nothing but happiness fills my mind.

you took one bean? mustve been strong

my first three times were mediocre cus i only took one.

my forth time i took 1 and 3/4 or something (dont ask y it just worked out) and it was a night i will never forget.

yeah i only took one.
it was a "red pistol"

I do have to say the next morning my body was just dead tired.
It was a weird tired i felt kinda tingly but I also felt happy rather then depressed.

Last edited:
ya im always super happy the day after rolling. its the day after that im dead tired and making excuses to not do shit

Congrats on your first experience lawlbear...glad to hear it was a great one. That next day tired and comfortable feeling, or the "afterglow" as some call it, can be blamed on the MDMA for sure but is 1000 times better than a hangover in my opinion.

As you may know, there are tons of resources on this site about responsible use of this amazing substance. So many people enjoy thier first time as you did, and then ruin the experience by overusing to try and re-create the feeling. Try to limit your use to a month apart at minimum ( longer if you can help it) and you'll be thankful that you did later.

OwdSkwool - I go them at the rave.

mrfinch - yeah definitely i had no problems with the next day it was almost as great as the night i took the pill. and agreed i dont plan on taking mdma again for a while and only at a good rave not some random small thing.

but i do plan on going to raves just to do light shows =] i discovered im actually good at it and enjoy making peoples rolls a great experience. i got a lot of compliments the night of the rave.

please, people, for the love of whatever, get your shit BEFORE you go to the party. buying shit at the party just makes things shady.

so may 1st i finally go to a rave and get myself some mdma pills.
I pop my pill and go around dancing with some friends just having fun and enjoying the rave itself.

30 minutes pass and i start to feel a feeling of happiness with every-step that i take.
then 20 minutes later as my friend taps my shoulder and says "oh man I'm starting to feel it."
my eyes lock onto the lights behind him .

an amazing feeling hits me.

as the lights move leaving a trace of its glow i feel an overwhelming joy.

may 1st will forever be one of the best days of my life.
and every-time i think of that day nothing but happiness fills my mind.

That's a beautiful post. It sums up quite nicely what many people (including myself) have tried to convey in lots and lots of words. I'm very happy that your first time was so memorable for you. May you always carry that memory. :)

My first time

February 19, 2010, dropped at 9:30

1 Pink M&M-Pokeball (FUCKING LEGIT PILL)

Rooled for like 6 hours.

Amazing.

A day I will NEVER forget.

Happy Rools.

BMT

went to work in germany in 1988 a speed/acid head and came back home to this new shit MDMA ..omfg..., had half of dove in a scruffy manchester club " the zoo" proper club with proper peeps and im lucky enough that my first e experience was there listening to Sacha, fook the place was jumping, never had or never will have that feeling again, im tingling thinking about it, i'd push an old ladie into oncoming traffic for that feeling again haha

please, people, for the love of whatever, get your shit BEFORE you go to the party. buying shit at the party just makes things shady.

I agree the only reason i bought them at the rave was because it was a hotel resort rave and my friend knew the dealer.

also thnx everyone for all he positive posts.

you took one bean? mustve been strong

my first three times were mediocre cus i only took one.

my forth time i took 1 and 3/4 or something (dont ask y it just worked out) and it was a night i will never forget.

ya didnt take mdma then, for someone with no tolerance to mdma a half of a dove or half a quality e will have ya flying:)

There is nothing like the first time :)

I had a candy flip two years ago that was better than my first time, the first time being eight years before that. I'll still agree that the first time is usually the best <3 I love hearing people having that first, beautiful, magical experience =) It's something I feel everyone should experience (although I wish it could happen with a bit less neurotoxicity >.>)

yeah neurotoxicity sucks -.-
especially since it uses chemicals already in our body =P

Last edited: