• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight Singles - from begining to end! don't we love the merge feature!

Adz-O-Rama

Bluelighter
Bluelight Singles

Ok...so these couples think they can have their own thread...now its our turn singles..to come out of the woodwork and show em how out numbered they really are
wink.gif
wink.gif
............mabey we can even find some perfect matches of our own
smile.gif

------------------
StOp ThE WorlD...i WaNNa gEt oFF

he he he..Good one Adz!!
Now is someone deemed BL-single cos they're not going out with someone from BL or single in general? Otherwise that may be BL-adultery! ;-)
BTW I am not single...
------------------
LSD doesn't fry your brain...It e x p a n d s the mind!!

I'm pretty sure there was some thread on this topic some time ago in the meetups forum, but well think it was another topic which morphed into a single census, and it'd be outta date by now...
...Anyway, I'm single and it hasn't been bothering me all that much lately which is awesome because not too long ago I was quite unhappy with my single status, but I'm not the kinda guy to just go for any girl I meet, so finding someone is hard... ah well, one of these days, hopefully before I start to get pissed off about being single again...

I agree Tars, I was feeling a bit unhappy about single status a while back, but now that i think about it, i don't want or need a partner at the moment - i'm too busy having fun myself and learning stuff about myself that i just didn't know... (eg - sweetened condensed milk is amazing!!!
smile.gif
)
TC
smile.gif

Ah mad, ill get sum sweetened condensed milk and tiggerchik will be putty in my hands
smile.gif

Like the rest of yas, after breakin up from a pretty serious 1.5 year thingy with sum chik i realised how good it was to be single again (thats after all the pain and suffering)
So the way i see it now, i dont mind being single and i definately dont mind havin a girl or two on the side.
Na but seriously i dont go for anychik either like tarsalan said, there has to be sumthin special, sumthin that hits the spot so to speak.
Oh and i think all the bluelighter couples are a bunch of inbreeders too
smile.gif

------------------
Its my duty to please you're booty

YEAH! Condensed milk is YUM! i put it on my toast!!! YUMMO!
Im NOT single, i just wanted to comment on the condensed milk...

Condensed milk you say TiggerChic - mmmmm hastey will have to try this out - sounds yummy
smile.gif

I think I'm single because I'm so fussy, the guy has gotta have an incredible personality to keep me entertained and on my toes.
Am happy though . . . don't have to deal with all the where've you been and with whom bullshit
smile.gif

Only thing is having a boyfriend for comedown cuddles and reassurance would be nice. Is it possible to have one just for sundays maybe
wink.gif

------------------
"Avoid the world, it's just a lot of dust and drag and means nothing in the end."
-Jack Kerouac

i dont think it would be too wise having a girlfriend while i'm in scandinavier. For some reason...i just cant keep my hands to myself
smile.gif

Like Tars and Tigger Chic I too for a while hated being single, but now that's changed for the better.
Besides once you stop looking for someone, that someone will find you somehow somewhere over the rainbow.
Whoever said that you can't have your cake and eat it as well
wink.gif

yeah im single not by choice tho (those of u who have met me will know what i look like :p) yes there is a void there but good friends seem to have filled it. but someone to cuddle at raves and pilling and the aftermath would be good. i know that when u have ur best chick friend with u when ur both off ur tits the tension can be huge and u have to stop urself......
later
sean
[This message has been edited by Sean (edited 30 November 2000).]

Another single bluelighter here. Well personally i have been single for a while now and its alright I guess. The worse thing though is when alot of your friends get gf's. U end up seeing less of them. But thats life. But for both cases the two have there advantages and disadvantages

I'm a newly single-wed, after being in a relationship that i thought was "the one". It was very sudden, and i'm still getting over things, but being new to Bluelight, i have made some sic new friends on here, and plan on making many more.
wink.gif

Love your work guys, wish i could join your Road Trip to EC. I'm from Canberra, and could join towards the end, but alas have no fundages due to car rego.. =( Oh well i'll be at the one in Feb for sure. =)
Keep the spirit alive~
DJC

yeah i'm single and leaving for schoolies TONIGHT !!! YAY !! WOOHOOOO !!!
booty booty booty
im'a get me some booty
booty booty boooty
and that's what it's all about
smile.gif

(i just made that up then)
wink.gif

check this.. 2 of my good mates managed to find girlfriends less than a week ago. that's in the same week we leave for byron. but wait there's more !! .. the girls aren't coming on schoolies with us !!!! "WTF??" i hear you say.. tell me about it. that's the craziest shit i ever heard. WTF are they thinkin???? pills will do crazy things to ppl. (they both hooked up on pills btw)
"back the fuck up and let a player play" hehe i wish
smile.gif

c yaz all in a weeks time, daym i'm gonna get fucked up
smile.gif
hehe wooooohoooooo !!!
tony
smile.gif

------------------
if the journey's fun, it's well worth taking.

The process of becoming single is always shitty. You have to get used to spending time by yourself again.
Then you realise there are so many benefits to being single and doing whatever the hell you want to do whenever the hell you want to do it.
After too long though, the novelty wears off. Having freedom to do what you want is still fun, but you tend to tire of your own company and realise that having someone around to share things with would be a lot more fun.
Unfortunately I'm at the last stage. Now I'm waiting for that lovely honeymoon period when you first meet someone where you want to spend every waking moment together and have lots of sex.
smile.gif
At least I have that to look forward to (I hope!). I just getting sick of waiting.

but ya know if ya wait for it..itll never happen
frown.gif
..just get out there and have fun.....Mr or Miss right always falls in your lap so unexpectedly and thats what makes it so good
smile.gif
smile.gif
.....but i know the feeling...been single for a bit over a year now...and the novelty has well and trully worn off..still having fun!...but its at nite or on weekends wen ya feel a bit loney..just need a few hugs ya know
wink.gif

------------------
StOp ThE WorlD...i WaNNa gEt oFF

he he
Single and Slutty!! That's me.
Nah, I've beem single for quite some time, is good fun because you never have to make any plans till five minutes before! Heaps more spontaneous.

Ahaha I must say Bluelight is one of the more insestuous organisations.
Come on, how many of you have done the wild fling with other bluelighter
wink.gif

YAY Bass Junkie!!! - thats the best thing about being single - you can decide what you wanna do at any time and don't have to always have to decline spur of the moment invitations...
smile.gif
smile.gif

TC
smile.gif

And i am begining to regret telling everyone about my fetish for condensed milk.... ummm good job i didn't mention all those other things!!
wink.gif
smile.gif