Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Very Serious Health Question About MDMA and a Heart Ailment

Mystryman

Bluelighter
Hi there all,
First off I want to say hi to all of you that remember me from pillreports and bluelight. I hope all of you are well and in good standing in life. it's been awhile. To the rest of you I like to say thank you for taking the time to read and/or answer this post and wish you the best in life.

Please be patient because this is a long post and in dept but I am seeking answers that I don't have full knowledge on even with all my research over the years I did for both sites.

Thank you in advance for all your help. here goes the discussion.

I was asked a serious health question about taking MDMA with a heart aliment. Please by all means correct me on any information I am wrong or have a misunderstanding on. I want to give this person a very direct serious answer.

I understand that methylenedioxymethamphetamine is in the stimulant family and It belongs to a family of drugs called "entactogens," which literally means "touching within." I also if I recall correctly that when the methylenedioxy is mixed with the methamphetamine, the mixture lessens the speed effect on the body compared to what using straight methamphetamine would normally do. Thus causing the heart to work less harder. Over the years I have seen people I know with slight blood pressure problems use MDxx pills with adulterates in them with little problems. this situation is a bit more complicated..

This person used MDxx products for years up to about 3 years ago. 3 years ago after using very loaded MDxx pills with amphetamine(I know because I used the e-z test and it tested positive for it) they had a very bad reaction when they finished rolling and was speeding all over. please not to be grossed out but I witnessed this. they began to bleed from the nose and throw up blood for 2hrs. they refused to go to the hospital that night. Out of concern I forced them to see a doctor within the week. After a series of tests they found out they had a moderate heart aliment.
The findings are as follows... 3 leaking ventricles of the heart. 2 very slight 1 slight and some thickening of the aorta. They been on medication for 3 years now which includes 50mg of metoprolol(toprol XL) once a day for the blood pressure and 2.5 mg of Amlodipine(Norvasc) once a day for the leaking ventricles.
NOW.... This person is able to do basic exercise like riding a bike and slight running on a treadmill which the doctor recommends. they are not allowed to do any very demanding running or prolonged straining on the heart. This person does however drink energy drinks like Amp or monster Drinks cocacola and coffee with no side effects or problems.

This is where the good part is..They were told that they can get pure powder form MDMA and it is ligit. they can get it within the molly or with out it. And it is pure and by a very trusted source that would not put this person in danger at all because they know of their heart issues. the person with the heart aliment is weary to do it but wants to. since the person with the heart ailment has recently within the past 2 months done PCP, Weed, and Percocet (not mixed together,separate) with no heart problems as long as they take the heart medicine. I know that the 3 drugs I mentioned, PCP, Weed, and Percocet, do cause some raise in heart rates in respect to them mentioned. they also took beyond threshold doses of all 3 mentioned. In other words got trashed.
This person remembered my work with both sites pillreports and bluelight and came to me asking me with I thought of them taking the MDMA. they told me they know they could never take any MDxx pills or any speed products, but what about pure MDMA. I asked why? They said someone told them that the pure MDMA with their heart medicine would be fine to take because it is in the pure form. They also said to me "I know for sure it's pure or I wouldn't of even asked you"

My advice to them was"...remember MDMA is a stimulant still meaning speed ..HI!!... I think I recall but I'm not 100% sure that the MDMA mixture is easier on the heart in it's pure form. I'll check for you if you realy want me too". I advised them to really think hard, IMO I wouldn't risk it but if you are consitering it 1) I'll ask for the proper information for you 2)maybe you should ask your doctor or a qualified health professional 3)If you really want to ignore all of this take it in very little doses explaining to get a scale and mesure the powder in a 30mg dose to see how your heart reacts to it..citing you'll not feel any high but feel how your heart starts changing in beating. I told them I know 100mg dose is a common threshhold dose. DO NOT TAKE THAT MUCH AT ONCE!!! slowly work up there still telling them I really don't think it's a good idea to take it at all.

Now..Am I correct to tell them no? or do any of you know and/or can post facts and/or link citing pros and cons to safely or not safely do this?
Please let the replies come on in!!! thank you so much.

On another note for you guys that remember why I left...the underground music dj/producer venture took off and I'm in full tilt...anyone feel free to PM me for my dj name and for any info.
To the moderators..please remove the last line if it is against site rules ty
-mm

I also if I recall correctly that when the methylenedioxy is mixed with the methamphetamine, the mixture lessens the speed effect on the body compared to what using straight methamphetamine would normally do.

MDMA is its own, unique drug, not a mixture of two substances. The reason the full chemical name (methylenedioxymethamphetamine) contains 'methamphetamine' is because part of MDMA's chemical structure is the same as meth. (By way of comparison, ephedrine is much closer to meth in structure than MDMA is, which is why ephedrine is used to make meth.)

NOW.... This person is able to do basic exercise like riding a bike and slight running on a treadmill which the doctor recommends. they are not allowed to do any very demanding running or prolonged straining on the heart. This person does however drink energy drinks like Amp or monster Drinks cocacola and coffee with no side effects or problems.

Ooooh kay. This person is definitely at a higher risk of death from using MDMA than a healthy person would be. That said, a moderate dose of MDMA by itself doesn't normally have a huge impact on blood pressure and heart rate. If their doctor has cleared them for moderate exercise, I believe that the strain of MDMA on the cardiovascular system would likely be safe if dosages were kept moderate and vigorous activity was avoided.

EXCEPT.... Those medications interfere with the enzymes that break down MDMA, which would likely make him more sensitive to MDMA's effects, increasing the impact of the drug and the risk of overdose.

On the one hand, the situation doesn't rise to the level of 'he would definitely drop dead.' On the other hand, there are multiple, clear, substantial risk factors here that place him at greater risk of dying from taking MDMA than the average person.

If it were me, I probably wouldn't risk it. If I did, I would start with a very low dose in a controlled, safe environment with a blood pressure meter and the cell phone handy to dial emergency services if required.

they can get it within the molly or with out it.

I have no idea what that means.

And it is pure and by a very trusted source that would not put this person in danger at all because they know of their heart issues.

That they don't mean any harm doesn't necessarily mean that they REALLY know just how pure or safe the drug they provide is.

They said someone told them that the pure MDMA with their heart medicine would be fine to take because it is in the pure form.

Completely, dangerously untrue.

They also said to me "I know for sure it's pure

Unless they personally had it lab-tested, they can't really know that.

ty DEA.... quick answers to your points...
1)thank you for clearig up the MDMA issue I always thought it was a mixture, not a compound. you are correct with this linkhttp://www.3dchem.com/moremolecules.asp?ID=60&othername=MDMA

2)a molly is a clear capsule..they can get the straight powder form or they can get it in a capsule aka "molly"

3)They claim they sent one into ecstasydata.org for a lab test, and they are sitting on the same batch for personal use no other "batches" are or will be involved

4) I agree I advised against it, but yes small doses and close monitoring with quick ER access is a must. (IMO why the hell bother?)

Thanks again DEA...and hey iit's good to see you...i remember you from when i worked on the site, you always had your facts together...hope all is well for you and glad to see your still going strong.

anyone else have something to add?

I cant expand on the DEA other than to try and really push home the point that you should NEVER EVER trust what a dealer says.

It doesnt matter how close you are and how special the friendship is. Dealers sell drugs. Thats what they do. Of course there shit is the best...........if you want to know if its been blessed by the pope then they will swear it has been and also had holy water sprinkled over for good measure.

You and only YOU need to do the testing.

This is even more vital when the subject is already at great risk.

DTA. Dont Trust Anyone./

If I were your friend, I would send an amount of the MDMA to Ecstasydata.org to be lab tested before trying it. I would do that to every pill, to every powder/crystal sample for life.

Thanks Everyone for your time and replies..to finish off this discussion..

RunDudeRun...I saw 2 possible matches for the region the MDMA would be coming out of on EcstasyData...and again in my reply to theDEA the persons that have the MDMA claim it was sent to ED.org and it's one of the capslues posted in that region...but yes that's another good idea thank you..

I will run all these options by the person and of course anyone with anymore to add is always welcome..thanks again for your time and efforts
-MM