• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anyone experienced this?

irisdescence

Bluelighter
I've rolled 6 times. First 5 with pills. 6th time w/ molly.

This most recent time I took 100 mg, felt beginnings of rolling, felt faint euphoria, definitely more loving and sociable, but not that awe inspiring ridiculous rush that I associate with MDMA.

So four hours later after pretty much coming down I take 50 mg of the same stuff. I roll HARD for the next four hours.

My girlfriend had the same experience. Is this strange?

Oh let me add- I hadn't rolled for 6 months prior to that, and before that spaced everything out by at least 3 months.

Hm. I don't know, I've never boosted my dose after four hours of already dosing. However, I have experienced a roll being brought back by smoking cannabis.

Maybe you tipped your threshold with the 50mg booster? You were probably already on the comedown from the 100mg, so it brought it back with full force. Lucky bastard.=D

your first taste didnt quite take you to the edge but the second was enough on top of the first to take you over.

I did about 90mg of some good stuff one time, and I felt a very mild roll. IME you need about 150 - 180mg to get a really good roll. Everyone is different though. Maybe you felt it because you didn't reach your peak, and that helped you reach it. I don't think you would have been able to do that with mdma, if you dropped enough for you to peak and then when youre coming down you did more.

maybe the extra 50mg you took had more mdma in it, and other you took was more binders/whatever the molly was cut with.

pure mdma doesnt give rushes like that its more of a tactile high, the rushes come from speed.