• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolls only last an hour now?

Tweak Thizz

Bluelighter
Hey, I took my first pill in around October 2009. I fell in love. I started rolling alot, almost everyday, probably atleast 70 or 80 pills. It's april 2010 now, the pills dont hit me as long as they used to. Its usually an hour-2 hour roll then a really really bad comedown. Is there a way I can fix this? The comedown and length of the roll are so bad now that I don't even know if its worth rollling anymore...

well that is due to you destroying your brains serotonin system. your brain cant handle rolling everyday, its important to space out rolls by at least a month.... you have to stop rolling so often, give your body a break its not meant to handle what your doing.

chances are even if your eatin good beans you are not puttin nuff space intbetween the times your rollin. i was at MM09 and that wasnt all that long ago..

Take a long break!

You're frying your brain man...Do you do any research on MDMA?

Never more than once a month, and thats cutting it close....

Chill out for a while...Don't wanna lose the magic

6 month+ break will be best. Maybe a year if you've been seriously abusing it.

man i did it every day for 8 months you need to take more to get the same roll i was doing 8-10 a day just for a normal high, and it takes a full year for your serotonin so fully come back its not worth the depression you go through when you stop, it lost its magic for me for over a year im just starting to enjoy my rolls again, once a month bro and its beautiful.

Yeah man what the fuck r u thinking rolling everyday? Take a long break for ATLEAST 6 months. For real man.

hey, i took my first pill in around october 2009. I fell in love. I started rolling alot, almost everyday, probably atleast 70 or 80 pills.
Holy shit. Are you trying to get serotonin syndrome?
Stay away from MDMA and any other drugs that affect the serotonin system. For a long time.

Anyway besides taking a break to fix this? Or to speed up the process? I heard 5-HTP helps, is it worth buying?

lol dude thats ALOT of tabs in less then a years time. I would suggest instead of a break you just quit for good. I mean 70-80 tabs you def had your fun and no doubt fried your brain. Save yourself now don't add another 70-80 tabs within the next year or you will really be screwed.

Anyway besides taking a break to fix this? Or to speed up the process? I heard 5-HTP helps, is it worth buying?

**facepalm**

Time to get help man. You seriously have no idea what you're doing to yourself and how much you're going to suffer for it already.

5htp hasn't been proven to do anything, much less help someone as far gone as you.

You NEED a break, and by the sound of it you need help getting there.

Stories like this make me genuinely sad...

Yeah, your taking it WAY WAY too much. MDMA is not like most drugs, you can't take it every weekend and have it keep working (and it sounds like you were taking it more often than that). It's neurotoxic, and you shouldn't be using it all the time.

Most people say rolling once per month is the maximum, and several months between rolls is reccomended, to prevent you from losing the magic.

You need to take a break, and after that, you need to take it much less frequently....

Take a break man, I'm currently on a break right now. Its been about 4 weeks since I last dropped. I had a really high tolerance but its not as bad as it used to be. Listin to everyone above and take a break, get the "magic" back lol

LOL

holy s*

i usually space out 8-10 months. its always (almost) like my first time.
not exactly the same only because i know what to expect now

My rule of thumb is if you can remember what it feels like then you haven't waited long enough.

Find something else that's safer to do every day if you absolutely need to use every day. I mean you might as well be smoking meth, you're pretty much out of seratonin so MDMA isn't going to do what it's supposed to do no matter how many you take it's just gonna tweak you out.

Just smoke pot, try some jwh, some opiates... if you're looking for something similar that's not gonna fry your brain go for some GHB if you can get it, it's like a mix between rolling and alcohol. Don't ever do mephedrone, if you like X that much then drone will have you binging till you turn blue.

My goodness , you can't be eating MDMA almost everyday. Your going to deplete the serotonin in your brain eventually if it already hasn't began to happen. This is more than likely to force you do go through a rough patch concerning your mood. These problems can be easily avoided by taking MDMA responsibly and only using it once a month at tops if not longer. I personally haven't rolled more than 3 or 4 times a year in a long time. After going through one of those rough patches I spoke of I decided to change the way I used the drug. Take care of your body and mind my friend , try not to let things get out of hand and allow yourself to make decisions your gonna regret. I can promise you that it's not going to be worth it in the end .