• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Penis "discharge"

bluehairman

Bluelighter
I have noticed I have some "discharge" from my penis. I put quotes because it actually never comes out on it's own, it only happens when I milk it out. In the morning it is a milky color and after that it's always clear. This is my ONLY symptom, nothing else.
I will add that about 6 months ago I tore something in my urethra from a intense PC contraction and was having discharge and pain during urination. At that time all tests for STD's (everything) was negative and none of the antibodies helped.

Am I overreacting? I have read stories about the exact same symptoms as me, including the having to milk it out part and they said the doctors could not find out what was wrong.

Seriously if 'any' part of your body starts acting in a funny or unusal way go to your GP - I much rather suffer the embarresment of telling my doctor that x part of my body is doing x thing that suffer long term damage or the risk of further complications or worry.

Have you been sleeping around..? You might have picked something up. If you haven't been, I would still go to your doctor and get some tests done for your own sake. I doubt it's anything serious though.

Is this a joke about masturbating
No.

Have you been sleeping around..? You might have picked something up. If you haven't been, I would still go to your doctor and get some tests done for your own sake. I doubt it's anything serious though.
No. I'll wait a bit and see what happens..
After some more investigating it doesn't seem like pus, it seems a lot more like cum or pre cum.

First off, it should be very easy to establish if this is cum or not. Cum has a very distinctive odor (a bit like bleach). Smell the discharge, if its cum, you will smell it.

Second off, there is no reason cum should be "leaking" out of your penis when you are not in a state of sexual arousal. The one exception to that would be if it happens in the morning, it might be that you had a wet dream and there was some residual cum in your urethra.

If it is not cum, then seriously man, go to a doctor. -DG

Yes, during the weekend I had the idea to smell it and has no smell. Anyways, on saturday it got really bad, but I was gone for the weekend. Overnight it seems the amount of "pus" had tripled and remained white through the whole day. Then the next day had a very small amount in the morning and nothing since...

Yes, during the weekend I had the idea to smell it and has no smell. Anyways, on saturday it got really bad, but I was gone for the weekend. Overnight it seems the amount of "pus" had tripled and remained white through the whole day. Then the next day had a very small amount in the morning and nothing since...

OK....time to go to a doctor buddy.
I dont mean to be a jerk here, but come on, you have pus coming out of your dick for crying out loud. What is it gonna take for you to go to a doctor if not that? And it sounds like it has been happening on and off for a few days now, so just because it stopped or slowed down for a day or 2 is no reason to think it has "gone away". You need to get it checked out.-DG

GONORREAH it sounds like unless your dreams are sexual orientated.

I have had it and it was only two times noticed the milk stuff on the tip of my cock.

Take a couple pills and it clears up from infectious disease in hospital.

OK....time to go to a doctor buddy.
I dont mean to be a jerk here, but come on, you have pus coming out of your dick for crying out loud. What is it gonna take for you to go to a doctor if not that? And it sounds like it has been happening on and off for a few days now, so just because it stopped or slowed down for a day or 2 is no reason to think it has "gone away". You need to get it checked out.-DG

Yes, I have gone to a doctor. You think I planned on sitting around with my finger up my ass? I do not need to be lectured about how I need to visit the doctor.

FFS I barely waited a week. I would have gone right away but I have had doctors prescribe me pills and tell me things were wrong with me that were really way off. It was the same situation with discharge and they couldn't do a damn thing about it. What I was mainly trying to figure out is that if in the past I tore something if it could be more likely to cause another less serious tare.

Sounds like chlamydia, dude. On its own, it has much milder symptoms in men than gonorrhea. It's a tiny bacterium that actually lives inside your cells, so it's hard to test for. You need to get a course of antibiotics.

First off, it should be very easy to establish if this is cum or not. Cum has a very distinctive odor (a bit like bleach)

If it is not cum, then seriously man, go to a doctor. -DG

Bleach??

Maybe you should see the doctor too;)

Apparently people who get infections in their mouths say that pus tastes very metallic if that helps :D

Results came back rather quickly..
They took a urine sample and cultured the "pus". Everything came back normal. I was prescribed antibodies for a prostate infection and today I have had 0 symptoms. I would find it odd to work so fast because I'm supposed to continue taking the medication for 2 weeks.
I also forgot to mention that yesterday the discharge came back.

The culture might not be done though, I'm not sure. Anyone know roughly how long a culture takes? They said to finish taking the medication and if the problem persists to reschedule an appointment.

Sounds like chlamydia, dude. On its own, it has much milder symptoms in men than gonorrhea. It's a tiny bacterium that actually lives inside your cells, so it's hard to test for. You need to get a course of antibiotics.

for real. I got that shit and barely had any symptoms. If i hadnt gotten a call telling me i probably had it i might have never known. The only symptoms i had were occasionally exactly what OP described and sometimes when i went to take a piss it would shoot out in like three directions for the first second...from what i learned in health class i had always thought STDs would burn and smell and be yellow or green colored pus....none of that.

sorry for the bump, but i have this too. i got it a little over a year ago and was told it was just an infection, not an std, and to take antibiotics. it went away within a couple days and i had nothing.

a year after that, or a month ago, it came back. just a slight discharge throughout the day that really didn't come out unless i milked it. it did make my pee hole stick together though and i could definitely feel it in my cock tube (lulz)

a month later, or now, it still is happening. its not every day and seems to only happen a day or 2 a week or even less, but its clearly not normal and im very concerned with what it is. i still have the antibiotics from when it happened the very first time. took them for 3 days but it went away after a day.

when it first happened my girlfriend was on vacation and came back to that, not easy to explain as i wasn't with anyone else for a year. a month ago when it first came back i just hooked up with a new girl but used condoms every time. my cock tends to get hard a lot so i thought maybe it was just me being horny and shit but it hurt when it first came back when i took a piss for about a day. now whenever it happens it kinda tickles

i know that can be confusing but im drunk. just curious if i may actually have an std that i dont know shit about

The only way you will find out conclusively if you have an STD or STI is if you are tested by a medical professional. I don't mean to offend, but telling a bunch of strangers via a forum is not going to prove anything. For one, we can't even see you, let alone reference your medical history.

Please see a Doctor again and get more tests. :)