• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

rolls taken to lng to kick in

Ebiza

Greenlighter
pop'd 1.5 2 weeks ago. good staff cuz i rolled on tham week b4. it took me like 2 hours to feel the roll. what can it be atributed to? maybe i ate too much b4 poppin em

I personally have this same issue sometimes. I chalk it up to the fact that my body absorbs things very slowly.

I notice it is the longest when I have eaten a couple to several hours before I drop. So generally, when I know I am going to be dropping I will try to eat very lightly the day of and I won't have anything in my stomach at the time of dropping.

Yeah it's most likely the food. I usually don't eat for about 2 hours prior to dropping, and the pills hit at around the same time for me every time.

I had a small amount of fruit snacks with a pill one time and it took a little over an hour to hit me. Normally it takes 20 minutes on an empty stomach. Food definitely affects the absorption rate. Next time, eat a light meal a few hours beforehand and you won't be waiting long.

For some people no matter how early or how little they eat , it takes a long time to come up on a pill. My husband is like this. Its just the way his metabolism works. It usually takes him 1 and a 1/2 hours , where it takes me and our other friends 45 mins. Now he drops earlier than the rest of us so he can be there with us at the same time :)

Everyone is different my 2nd time rolling it took and hour and 45 mins to hit me
and I was like "man what's going on this sucks and then BAM!!!
It hit me and I was rolling balls haha
And yes, food has a big part to do with it.
I usually eat and hour and half before dropping that way I feel it in around 45 to 1 hour, you can try an empty stomach I wouldn't recommend it however only because the one time I dropped on an empty stomach my stomach was killing me later. lol
peace

Yeah it could most likely be the food, another thing you can try if you want it to hit you faster is "parachuting" you can read about that in the Directory.

wow this happened to me one time...me and my friend popped a pill and were was waiting for about an hour, I start getting worried that I'm not going to get high... 20 minutes go by and I'm like wow this kid would sell me bunk shit like this (he was my friend) I call him and bitch to him that I'm not high and I want my money back, he says alright and my bad that he just got them. We go to the park up the street from my friends house, where we used chill but noone was there. We go back to my friends house, 2 hours have now gone by and while I'm sitting I feel my eyes getting heavy and my heart starts racing.. I put my head in my hands and my face was all tingley and Im like THIS CANT BE... I look in the mirror and my pupils are huge. They ended up being one of the best pills I have ever done.. While I was all fucked up I called my friend that I got them from and was like yooooo man I'm so sorry I freaked out on you, these pills are insane. and ya.

Home setting – Parachute them!

Crush them up and put the powder in a small piece of tissue paper (skins you use for a joint etc). Dissolves a lot quicker than a pill !

Obviously if you have just ate a large meal prior to popping its going to take longer for the pill to hit you. Also if your rolling every week then your not going to have the same effect (and your also potentially doing harm to your brain).

most likely you didnt pop enouf if you were on a full stomach that usually for me and many of us means that you gotta pop almost twice as much just to even feel it