• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Legal Counties

sokay

Greenlighter
It seems there actually are some countries where MDMA is not illegal. One of these places has entactogen research program using pure pharma MDMA. Experiencing the real deal is amazing! 8o

(Hopefully in the right category now!)

i don't beleive it right now.. i'm thinking this would happen in the future but not so early

possibility but want to cite your info?

I think he means countries. And I think its time to plan a vacation.

Well in Portugal all drugs are decriminalized for possession (distribution is another thing..) so as long as you're only carrying a minimal amount, it is legal.

This country is in the western hemishpere, and most everything else is illegal there but they never passed laws concerning MDMA. Just not a problem there. Probably if MDMA became a tourist problem there, they would legislate.

Last edited by a moderator:
MDMA is technically illegal everywhere in the world.

In many parts of Western Europe, cops won't fuck you up for smaller amounts. In Eastern Europe, you just have to pay off the cops, but usually the bribe works out to be less that the total amount you spend on American courts. You can bribe cops in the developing world for pretty cheap, depending on where you are.

It really is too bad MDMA is illegal. I remember when I first tried it, I was like: how can something like this be illegal, it's so happy and peaceful, everyone should be doing it together!

Schedule 1 drugs (or whatever it's called in your country) are only legal for use in scientific research.

What kind of scientific studies you can do with the MDMA does depend on your country. In Australia, I believe that you cannot administer MDMA to humans (fine for me, I work with rats and mice) but in other countries, you can, and it's not just for treating a clinical condition, like MAPS are doing. In that case, it is usually administered to those already experienced with MDMA, but there are a few studies using MDMA-naive participants.

You need a license from the government to import, synthesize it, etc. Buying from Sigma will cost you a pretty penny though: http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog...3|SIGMA&N5=SEARCH_CONCAT_PNO|BRAND_KEY&F=SPEC

It would seem admin doesn't want me to post the info, because my posts keep being edited. :(

I can't reply to the link requests I got by PM. I can reply by email if you send it.

And MDMA is NOT technically illegal in all countries of the World!