• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

burned myself with the mecke reagent

liquid arcadia

Bluelighter
has anyone ever burned themselves with mecke or anything else for that matter?

I dropped the cap and it send drops flying and two landed on my arm.

Like a retard i looked around for almost 5 minutes for the stupid instructions which I just had. stupid fuck. then i looked @ the bottle and it told me to rince with water. i did for like 10 minutes. now i have two bumps with dots in the middle that look like mosquito bits with a burn feelin to em. fuckin moron considering i pulled one of those chemical washes at high schools when i was a freshmen. I let it sit and burn for a while.

just wondering if ill be aight lol

you should be fine, its only 2 drops, and i think its pretty dilute. I think i got a bit of concentrated HCL on my fingertip in chem. and i was fine, didnt do anything but shake it off..i mean its not DILUTE but its not enough to really do too much harm, sicne its on your arm, but i am not a doctor.

mecke reagent is sulfuric acid with some selenious acid, which is pretty poisonous, but as you didn't swallow it and the amount was pretty small too. so no need to worry about that.

sulfuric acid does cause burns when you get it on your skin (much worse in that aspect than HCl conc.), but it's not as bad as HNO3 (i once spilled a few ml of boiling HNO3 on my hands in the lab, not nice). but as with all those substances the burns should heal in a few days/weeks.

it's always a good idea to have a place nearby where you can wash your hands when working with caustic substances. if you manage to wash your hands within the first 10-20 seconds or so then most acids/bases shouldn't even leave you with burns.

Since it was just a couple drops on your skin, I think you will be okay.

You may want to put some otc antibiotic cream on the burn sites just as a precaution against possible infection.

As others have mentioned, its a good idea to be within close proximity of a sink, that way you can wash the chemicals off that much faster.

Nothing at all to worry about; the chemical burn you see is all there is to it.