• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

f&t wallpaper thread

tribal girl

Bluelight Crew
I dunno about you, but I'm always on the look out for cool pictures, and I often find myself on the hunt for wallpapers too. Why don't you be kind and donate some awesome f&t related wallpapers for us to steal and dress up our desktops a bit. Nothing smaller than 1024 x768, and please use NSFW or spoiler tags so you don't throw the whole page out of whack. A lil' description of what you're posting would also be great too. Post away. :)

wallpunk-1.jpg

Last edited:
in keeping with the middle finger theme: pretty hikari mitsushima flipping the bird from sion sono's epic 4 hour masterpiece "love exposure"
NSFW:
love-exposure-still02x.jpg

good idea btw tribal girl. im always on the look out as well. lookin forward to see what others post.

I've had The Royal Tenenbaums wallpapers a lot in the past

NSFW:
the_royal_tenenbaums_002.jpg

NSFW:
royal-tenenbaums4.jpg

Arrested Development

NSFW:
AD-Widescreen-Wall-arrested-development-2053958-1280-800.jpg

A great start guys. I've got loads to post, even if nobody else has. :D

ricci.jpg
lolarennt.jpg
lisa.jpg

Last edited:
That picture of Lisa from Weird Science is awesome!

Currently I have a picture up that my friend took of the mountains on her drive to Aspen. Until I can get that up here I'll leave you guys with this.

NSFW:
marisa-miller4.jpg

pulpfiction_2.jpg
NurseJackie.jpg
sevigny.jpg

Last edited:
all ur ones r gone tribal girl =O

bumpin this cause i had the hikari mitsushima one i posted above long enough, time for a change. time for the beauty of paz de la huerta from enter the void to grace my desktop. love the colors and her staring up at the sky.

^ click it for full size, its friggin huge! i have a folder with 17 stills from the film and the size of the folder is 123 megs, each pic is like 7 megs. all great wallpaper material tho, god i wish i could print em out, frame em n' hang in my room. i suppose i could if i set my mind to it... hmm /me scratches head %)

Soz. I had to move a bunch of stuff around on my photobucket account for ease of access. I shall edit my previous posts and put them back. :)

And here's another one.

Brittany_Murphy_by_donvito62.png

Bella. <3

i'm at mariposas now but i'll have some to post here when i get home! :D

Thank you tribalgirl and Kenickie! You're feeding my obsession :)
I posted a picture of my screen capture in TL of my Kristen Stewart obsessed desktop haha
More Kristen pleaz <3

^Your wish is my command. ;)

(I hope these don't disappear like my Christina Ricci one! :X)

kristen_stewart_4.jpg

kristen_stewart_1.jpg

kristen_stewart_2.jpg

Jesus Christ on a bicycle! 8o