• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

helpppp, i need someone to answer my questions please.

Tr3y?

Greenlighter
alright, so friday night i took a red wii and it didn't do shit, all i felt was a pinch in my jaw and thats it, so the next night. i buy some blue z's from somebody and parachuted one and nothing happened.
so i'm wondering whats the deal, could they just suck or is it me?
also my friend took a blue z with me and nothing happened to him either.
i mean i don't think i should have a high tolerance, just cause i roll for about a weekend straight then take a month break or however long i see fit.

so is one roll not enough for me or what?
i know it's kinda of hard to answer but anything will help.

If your not on meds then there's really only three possibilities. One is that your tolerance is too high, but if you took a whole month off then that's almost definatly not the case. Next is that the environments not right. If you weren't feeling comfortable and in a decent mood when you took them, that can sometimes play a major roll in whether or not they will affect you. Finally, the last possibility is that you pissed to much of it out and one pill just isn't enough (not because you've built up a tolerance). I rarely get a good roll with anything less than a cap and a a half of pure molly. Just up the dosage, don't take it with food and you should be good to go.

If your not on meds then there's really only three possibilities. One is that your tolerance is too high, but if you took a whole month off then that's almost definatly not the case. Next is that the environments not right. If you weren't feeling comfortable and in a decent mood when you took them, that can sometimes play a major roll in whether or not they will affect you. Finally, the last possibility is that you pissed to much of it out and one pill just isn't enough (not because you've built up a tolerance). I rarely get a good roll with anything less than a cap and a a half of pure molly. Just up the dosage, don't take it with food and you should be good to go.

well, we ate a piece of pizza, and my smoked a bowl. and just listened to techno and chilled. i was in a very great mood. i mean i don't think i have a high tolerance just cause i haven't done it in so long.

look the pills up on pillreports.

i'm pretty sure the red wii's are pretty bunk, not sure if they're pipes but i heard they only have a tiny bit of mdxx in them.

tolerance isn't a problem if you haven't rolled for a month.. but a word of advice, it's really bad to roll consecutive days in a row. If you roll a day after you rolled, your tolerance is usually increased alot, and you'll probably only feel like 50-75% of the roll.

but still, you said you didn't feel anything, so they must be bunk pills.

btw-- they stuff ro11erdude said isn't really true.. environemnt and mood CAN effect your roll, but you'll still feel the pill.. you just might get paranoid if you're in a bad environment, and if you're in a bad mood, you could get mood swings if you start to think about bad things.

and he said it could because your pissed too much?? wtf, i've never heard of that

hope i could help

look the pills up on pillreports.

i'm pretty sure the red wii's are pretty bunk, not sure if they're pipes but i heard they only have a tiny bit of mdxx in them.

tolerance isn't a problem if you haven't rolled for a month.. but a word of advice, it's really bad to roll consecutive days in a row. If you roll a day after you rolled, your tolerance is usually increased alot, and you'll probably only feel like 50-75% of the roll.

but still, you said you didn't feel anything, so they must be bunk pills.

btw-- they stuff ro11erdude said isn't really true.. environemnt and mood CAN effect your roll, but you'll still feel the pill.. you just might get paranoid if you're in a bad environment, and if you're in a bad mood, you could get mood swings if you start to think about bad things.

and he said it could because your pissed too much?? wtf, i've never heard of that

hope i could help

you honestly helped a whole lot.
i normal look at my pills on pillreport, and the report on the z's where like a year ago, and i know how rolls change, and what not

i just tryed sending you a big pm.. only to have it deleted and not sent because im not of bluelighter status.. ahh =\

oh well, ill try to retype the best here:

alright, here are some white wii's, but they're probably made from the same presser of your red wii's: http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=21602

read the report and see if it was similar to what you were feeling like.

and i'm pretty sure these would be the z's you took: http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=15021

this is a comment from the blue z's..: ok. so ive been in illinois for 5 months, havent rolled the entire time, right when i get back to cali, we find a hookup with these - we pop them, 1 every hour until we have ingested 3 of them. and im just saying this - THESE PILLS SUCK ASS. it doesnt even make you feel awake. it just makes you feel like shit. normally when we walk somewhere on E, were busting a mission, about 12 blocks at least to a certain destination. while on these pills, i didnt even want to walk to the 7/11, i just wanted to sit. i didnt want to talk to my friend that i was walking with, and i felt kinda sick. the next day i idnt do shit. i just wanted to sit on my ass and stare at a wall. and i never get come downs. say no to bad drugs people.

i just tryed sending you a big pm.. only to have it deleted and not sent because im not of bluelighter status.. ahh =\

oh well, ill try to retype the best here:

alright, here are some white wii's, but they're probably made from the same presser of your red wii's: http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=21602

read the report and see if it was similar to what you were feeling like.

and i'm pretty sure these would be the z's you took: http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=15021

this is a comment from the blue z's..: ok. so ive been in illinois for 5 months, havent rolled the entire time, right when i get back to cali, we find a hookup with these - we pop them, 1 every hour until we have ingested 3 of them. and im just saying this - THESE PILLS SUCK ASS. it doesnt even make you feel awake. it just makes you feel like shit. normally when we walk somewhere on E, were busting a mission, about 12 blocks at least to a certain destination. while on these pills, i didnt even want to walk to the 7/11, i just wanted to sit. i didnt want to talk to my friend that i was walking with, and i felt kinda sick. the next day i idnt do shit. i just wanted to sit on my ass and stare at a wall. and i never get come downs. say no to bad drugs people.

yeahh, those were the z's.
i live around the dfw. so could my location have anything to do with what's in the roll?