Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

three cheers for the east coast BL massive, and a big up yaselves =D

mr_fluffy

Bluelighter
to the mods, this is an indulgence. it's not for discussion of anything important, but it's the easiest way i know of letting as many ppl know of my feelings, and i can't remember everyone's name for a mass e-mailing. feel free to shut this thread down, but i would appreciate it if it got bumped and stayed on the first page for a few days at least. dankeschoen! :)
well, yet again, for my annual holiday, i headed east over the new year. i've done it a few times b4, but this time around i made an effort to meet as many of u as possible, and will remain in my memory for a long, long time. the initial plan was to go to melbourne for most of the time, with a quick trip up to sydney and back. well, serendipity stepped in, and over a few months the trip developed into the mission from hell :) in the end, i ended up visiting canberra, sydney, gosford, newcastle and the gold coast, with a day-trip on the great ocean road all the way to the twelve apostoles jammed in between there somewhere.
why am i rambling on like this? because i seriously have not had as much fun b4, and had the best holiday i ever had in my life, and the best two week period i can remember in a long time. what's this got to do with us? i hear u ask? well, EVERYTHING!! is the answer :) i had FUN because of u. bluelighters made my trip the best time i've had in ages.
the reason i had such a good time was due to all the wonderful bl'ers that i met on the way. the ones that i met in real life for the first time, the ones that i'd met before and caught up with, and to the old-schoolers that aren't on here anymore, but still in touch with me in other ways. i would like to thank each one of u, and list your names here, but i would surely forget some of u, and make some unhappy. suffice it to say, that whoever u r, if u met me at some stage, u made my trip memorable. some of u i got on so well with, that i'm sure we will be friends for a long time to come, and will keep in touch with each other no matter what. u know who u are!
however, u are all wonderful. seriously, there is not one of u that i am sorry i met, and there are several that i wanted to meet, but circumstances prevented us from getting together. it only gives me something to look forward to in the future. my fellow mod DJC* goes into this category, and is the biggest regret of the trip. every1 of u made my trip special, and some1 made my trip worth every hour of hard work i did in order to afford it. u know who u r
icon24.gif

it was so good to be able to put faces to names that i'd seen over the years, and to hang out with ppl who up 'till then were only letters and numbers on a computer monitor. i want to thank-you for making me feel at home, and for listening to my ramblings, and for being a part of what will remain in my memory and my heart forever. special mention must be made here of the austnet IRC crew. U GUYS RAAAWK!!!!!!! it's one thing to get on so well with someone online, but to actually hang out with most of u in real life, and to find out that u r as wonderful, if not better than ur online personas, was fantastic, and surprising to say the least. warning to non-IRC'ers, STAY AWAY!! that stuff is highly addictive, and will eat away many hours of ur day :D approach with care, and don't let ur tolerance get too high, or u might find urselves not able to watch any tv any longer.
/me hugs #bluelight. :p
from black rock, to port campbell, to gundagai, to mt ainslie, to the entrance, to getting lost in the sydney cbd at midnight, to the westies, to tooheys old dark in newy, to dreamworld, i had experiences, and chats, and times that will come back to mind for many a year. and each time a snippet comes to mind, it will put a grin on my face, and make my day that much better for having remembered it :)
so, to all of u:
THANK YOU!!!
u made my time special, and without u i would not have had nearly as much fun. :D
who would have thought that being a geek, and recreational drug-use, both categories despised and looked down upon by most of main-stream australia could contain so many wonderful, genuine, intelligent, funny, thoughtful, interesting, beautiful, entertaining, caring, vibrant human beings? they don't know what they're missing! the loss is theirs, and the gain was mine.
once again,
THANK YOU!!!
and if u've read this far, i thank-you for putting up with my ramblings yet again, i hope it was entertaninig. i know i learned many things from all of u, and had many distracting moments with many of u. i appreciated every 1 of them.
ps. as someone said to me in chat the other day, 'it seems that melbourne has stolen everyone's soul'. well, i don't know if she was totally right, but it certainly has stolen mine. i've fallen in love with the city of my youth, and i will definitely be back there soon to visit, and not much longer after that, to live. it's a great metropolis, with many wonderful ppl that i want to have as part of my life. so, until we meet again, take care, and stay beautiful :p
-fluffy-

Wh0rd Fluffy!
/me points at 0 then himself
I had great pleasure to meet you! You rock dude!
/me hi5ives Mr Fluffy
Would be great to cu soon!
ps. Quite a masterpiece you wrote up there too :)
Respect to ur post!

Now this is what I call a heartwarming thread. Damn kittens, getting in the way of true sentiments. ;)
You're a champ and it was great to meet you.

well where do i start...fluffy...u truely are an angel :D i must admit u have stolen my halo now ;) but i dont want it back...u can keep it as loooooong as you want it :D *cough* it truely was a pleasure and i am sure there will be many more times spent in ur presence to come...for both of us...thanx for the lunch in darling harbour,dinner at the enterance and the ice cream and coming all the way here to rescue me :D
/me lix mr_fluffy and gives him a kiss...miss u

Round round get around, I get around... ;)
Big ups to the Fluffy massive. Honestly man, you rocked the kasbah, and maybe one of these days, a few of us will be brave enough to venture the other way for a while. ;)
I enjoyed meeting you, and that is an understatement of the first order of magnitude. It warms my frosty old heart to see you enjoyed meeting us as much as we enjoyed meeting you.
Rezzzzzzzzzzzzzzpect!
Choice Bro!
icon14.gif

-plaz out-

Originally posted by plazma:
Honestly man, you rocked the kasbah, and maybe one of these days, a few of us will be brave enough to venture the other way for a while. ;)
We'll make you cry :D

*moshes into fluffy*
Cone!Cone!Cone!Cone!Cone!Cone!Cone!
'Ya gotta cough to get off!'
yu0 am t3h r0x0rz :)

Don't be moving to Melbourne too soon fluffy because mr babydoc and I are planning a jaunt to Perth soonish. And this time, we'll bring the wine :D

Hhehehee it was good to see you again Fluffy, I personally like listening to your ramblings. ;)
Ok maybe I'm feeling a lil sick right now, but who's in for a road trip to Perth?

...*thinks*...contemplates pekkies idea...thats not a bad one hun :D ...goes back to wandering round aimlessly...

Big Ups to Mr Fluffy :)
good to see you enjoyed yourself... it was interesting meeting you in both melbourne and Canberra, neither of which are my home town!!
It was nice to read something which was genuine appreciation. I appreciate that ;)
[ 27 January 2003: Message edited by: star_beats ]

Word up to the Mount Ainslie Massive Crew!
Seriosly nice to put an alias to a face, I loved meeting you mate :) Best wishes in all your future endevours!

fluffY! what can i say!!! .. you ROCK!!!..
was FANTASTIc to meet you .. and i'm sooo lucky to have been able to spend so much time with you on your trip to the "east coast"!.. infact 3 cities of it!!.. *grinz* the beach *cough*, NYE, NYD, the road tripS, cbr, the day trips.. ALL heaps fun! but u, u just made them GOLD!!!.. GOLD i tell ya!!! i larfed every minute of the way :) i'd just like to say THANKYOU!!!
.. and can't wait till u come back to melb for another "mission" ;)
*HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGZ*
as null said.. RESPECT!
-DoH[K]

You went through 2 of my home towns, SYD and CBR, i was even at the party, yet i STILL didn't get to meet you, DAMNIT!!! :( There were 3 out of 4 Events Mods in the one house at one stage, thats a fair achievment considering we all come from different states. *Slaps bunny for not being there too* How the hell did we miss each other?? :)
DJC*