The Artist Formally Known as Special K.........

The Real Special K

Bluelighter
As most of my Bluelight friends now know I have to reinvent myself (which I might add am still very pissed off about). We know where you live imposter Special K !!!!! (just jokes……sought of)
In helping me do so perhaps we could have a vote/suggestions on new names. My thoughts so far:
1. Jessica Rabbit – cause that’s who I want to be when I grow up.
2. Levi –“you can’t beat the original” (thank you Mr Pinger)
3. Batgirl – again a throw back from my childhood.
4. Super K – That’ll learn ya
Oh I don’t know…….HELP ME. I need suggestions……NOW !!!!!

This is the name of a store in the mall here in Murfreesboro (and I keep meaning to take a pic of it for my collection of drug-related signage) and you might like it for a bluelight nic:
K Princess!!!!!
WHatcha think?

Hi Fox
Well The Artist Formerly known as Special K just happens to be my wife and let me tell
with K Princess I think you hit the Jackpot .
Why ?????
1. Her first name starts with K
2. She is Princess
Now can you argue with logic like that Hee Hee !!!!
Cheers
Chill

Hey guys, dont know if you remember, me I was on the old board from day one and MDMA for aobut a month, I remember seeing you all post thats for sure.
Well, I think K Princess is phat.
I would take it if you didnt, and if I was a girl too LOL.
Anywho, go with K Princess thats my vote..
Peace.....Toya and welcome back.....RuRu

hello am i the imposter? well ill have to beg to differ. i have gonr by that for 20 yrs and so does my best friend actually we have liscense plates that say special k (then the little squared sign). both our names begin with k and it was even our name before the movie that made it so common her dearly departed grandmother started it. all just kidding but if the squared sign was on the computer you wouldnt need to become super k(my suggestion)

Hi ya Special K ... I hope you are well and enjoyed your honeychillmoon.
Re another name, I don't care that much except for the fact that it MUST have a 'K' in it. It is not your fault you have to change your pseudonmyn and in doing so I feel you should be able to retain at least a trace of your previous identity. Princess K is good, Super K is alright, but just make sure there's a nice big juicy K there for us all.
oKay?
- MikeBrady