• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

My regimen advice please?

Otaku77

Greenlighter
So I am somewhat broke and only have a limited supply of supplements at the moment. I am hoping someone could give me some advice about the method of intake I should be undergoing with what I do have available. So far this is what I've come up with:

Preloading days before:
Magnesium 500 mg
500 mg EGCG?

Drop:
MDMA with milk to neutralize stomach
500 mg EGCG

Before sleep:
500 mg EGCG
200 mg 5-htp
3 mg melatonin help me sleep after roll

Morning and subsequent days:
200 mg 5-htp
500 mg EGCG

Pretty much the wost thing about rolling for me is the muscle tension/jaw clenching my goal is really to diminish that, ever since I started using 5-htp post mdma I have really lost all negative feelings the days after. So if anyone could advise me on an effective magnesium use I'd greatly appreciate it! Unfortunately I only have magnesium oxide also...

What I have available:
5-htp 200 mg doses
EGCG 315 mg @15% polyphenols, 95mg doses or 250 mg doses @ 95% polyphenols, 237.5 mg
melatonin 3 mg
magnesium as magnesium oxide 250 mg dosages
multivitamin containing a shit load of stuff, should i use this daily with the other stuff? would it be safe?

So, any advice?

Yes to the multi-vit i've never heard of any bad interactions - its only boosting levels of vitamins and what not that you already have in you.
Your green tea extract doses seem really high, I normally brew a tea with about 50 - 100mg!
Magnesium hasnt really worked for me, altough my timing of the dose may have been off, but its worth a try I guess...

magnesium leaves the system quite quickly. Forget about the day before. Take one just before, and about 2 hours in, then another one before bed.

I also wouldn't take 5-htp until the morning after as you're risking a clash before bed. It more reduces the comedown blues than it does help you sleep, so take it the next day.

Melatonin won't get you to sleep, but it will help you sleep better.

What's the EGCG for?

EGCG is a very potent anti-oxidant. 200x more so than vitamin E apparantly.
It also makes 5-htp get converted to serotonin in the brain rather than in the gut, well apparantly anyway.
I think its an inhibitor of something too? Cant remember atm tho..

Last edited:
EGCG is a very potent anti-oxidant. 200x more so than vitamin E apparantly.
Indeed but it doesn't do any good preventing MDMA neurotoxicity when taken days beforehand :\ It dosen't stick around that long.

You dont need supps just eat fresh fruit and vegetables cause science has obviously show those have plenty of seretonin in them aready.

Actually they don't. They contain amino acids and proteins(groups of amino acids), which may be metabolized into serotonin in vivo.

Definitely still eat fresh fruits and vegetables though, as they're yummy =D