• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Should I Roll Tonight?

x2theC

Bluelighter
Ok so i've not dropped for over 2 months, but have used mepehdrone twice in the period the last being 3 weeks ago. Will this have increased my tolerance? Now i was going to wait for an event on june 18th but there's one tonight which i want to roll at. Will it be worth me waiting till june (i.e. will i see a noticable difference in rolls) or should i just drop tonight as the next event is nearly 2 months away. P.S. I have a low tolerance anyways.

wait for june 18th you dont wanna build tolerance for it =P give ur body a break from mdma.

Yea go for tonight then don't pop again till June IMO. You'l be fine. The recomended wait period is 3 weeks anyway and you're giving yourself about 2 months

Yea go for tonight then don't pop again till June IMO. You'l be fine. The recomended wait period is 3 weeks anyway and you're giving yourself about 2 months

Where'd you hear 3 weeks? I have always gone by the 2 month rule.

okay so double dropped a Blue Facebook and a Clover from a few years ago. I came up so intensely! it was bliss. however... my friend got too ketted and got kicked out and so i had to look after him. so im just at home now. Rolls tapering off, and gonna smoke a zoot in 10 mins. PLUR