• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

4-MeO-PCP - New Experience with this stuff!

DragonFly31

Bluelighter
I'm writing this right after insufflating 60mg - and the reason I am taking pains to do it - it's hard as hell to write! - is DO NOT SNIFF THIS STUFF!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Of ALL the other RC's, insuflating this is a BIG mistake! it's a wicked compound, I'm having a great trip, but the pain caused by insuflating this stuff is incomparable to the pain caused by sniffing 2Cx.

DO NOT SNIFF!

Sober-report:

Good dissociative. Will have to try it up the bum the next time (something that I've never tried to do, simply because it's a little gross...)

I say again, the pain of insuflation is tooooo much! Don't! Either take it orally (I hear/read you need a lot) or stick it up your bum.

Apart from that, it seemed like a classic dissociative. Compared to K, this stuff is less potent on a 1 to 1 ratio.

Would prefer K, definitely, but have not finished experimenting with this one. It will not go to waste...

I was gone far at one point, but nowhere near a "hole". I didn't go mental on it, which I can do sometimes on lots of K. Lasted quite a while (about 2 hours). A nice change from reality, but with a pinch of paranoia.

I'm going to start reading up on methods of "bumming" stuff... Not looking forward to it!!

Last edited:
I was gone far at one point, but nowhere near a "hole". I didn't go mental on it, which I can do sometimes on lots of K. Lasted quite a while (about 2 hours). A nice change from reality, but with a pinch of paranoia.

So it didn't have the warm fluffy blanket feel that ketamine has a bit of? It must be because the 4-MeOPCP has less mu opiate activity, taking it into the more deranged world of things like tiletamine that are in no way warm & fluffy; more like bleak, stark & industrial (3-MeOPCP is incredibly cozy and lacking in the mindfuck of PCP to a fair degree due to the increased opiate activity of the 3-methoxy group). It actually sounds a lot like plain ol' PCP, with moments of king hell paranoia that you can't quite dismiss despite knowing the events you think are taking place are extremely improbable.

Believe me, with my dodgy sinuses I have no problem choosing the rectal route over nasal; shit I even prefer the needle over shoving things up my nose. Don't think I've seen a TR about 4-MeOPCP via IM administration, which I must admit was my preferred ROA when I used to indulge in ketamine (don't any more - too much chaos in my life from it)

So it didn't have the warm fluffy blanket feel that ketamine has a bit of? It must be because the 4-MeOPCP has less mu opiate activity, taking it into the more deranged world of things like tiletamine that are in no way warm & fluffy; more like bleak, stark & industrial (3-MeOPCP is incredibly cozy and lacking in the mindfuck of PCP to a fair degree due to the increased opiate activity of the 3-methoxy group). It actually sounds a lot like plain ol' PCP, with moments of king hell paranoia that you can't quite dismiss despite knowing the events you think are taking place are extremely improbable.

Believe me, with my dodgy sinuses I have no problem choosing the rectal route over nasal; shit I even prefer the needle over shoving things up my nose. Don't think I've seen a TR about 4-MeOPCP via IM administration, which I must admit was my preferred ROA when I used to indulge in ketamine (don't any more - too much chaos in my life from it)

To answer your question - there was a little 'fluffly blanket feel' around it, (that is if I know which sensation your are talking about), but in a slightly different way.

BTW- This is from my redose, through plugging (1st time!) at 150 mg. Was surprisingly useful, though I was not as fucked if I'd had a huge line of K and gone K-holing.

You sound like you now your chemistry well enough to differentiate the "tiletamine" on this compound - my chemistry knowledge is too limited for me to comment. And while your most pertinent comment with respect to my experience was
moments of king hell paranoia that you can't quite dismiss despite knowing the events you think are taking place are extremely improbable
, these comments describe with surprising accuracy one or two moments of my experience, with the exception that these were easy to dismiss, probably because my dose wasn't high enough to send me searching for a twelve-gauge...

But don't let my rant above fool you. I loved the 150 mg experience, and would definitely do it again. Paranoia is a little dark passenger that needs to be controlled, and I have faith in my ability to do so. Might I add, it adds a little adventure to the experience - and my saying so definitely means it's not a real problem. I despise weed-induced paranoia, because it seems like you can't get out of it. On this 4-Meo-PCP, you are perfectly aware that the (few) paranoid thoughts you have are about as likely to happen as a meteorite to spite you where you stand though your house - thus, you do retain some level of control over them, compared to weed-induced paranoia where it takes a huge mental effort (and, if that fails, a little time) to get out of your cell.

This is nice stuff. I do not know where I got it from, but I can say it was a great laugh. One positive compared to K - it lasted much longer that if I had snorted K, was a much more fluid experience.

Sidenote - If anyone plays Assassin's creed 2 while on this stuff, believe me the game gets even more interesting...

how can you compare it to a k hole at all when you only sniffed 60 mgs?

With no tolerance (which was my case), if you got 60 mgs of pure K and snorted that, you would be gone; probably not too far off a K hole, if not stuck in the middle of one.

I was looking at my 60 mgs of substituted PCP and thinking, "this looks like a big amount to hoof up". And trust me, the pain it caused me CAN BE COMPARED TO NOTHING I HAVE EVER SNORTED BEFORE.

I will not brag about the list of products I've "hypothetically" consumed which are supposedly terrible to snort (or not), but this one was BY FAR the worst.

LSDMDMA&8321545 said:
smokable? as in dissolve into a liquid, dip a cigarette in said liquid?

I'll assume that is a question. Then, it is a good one. First, though I doubt this to be a problem, I would have to find how soluble the stuff is in water for instance.

Second, you would probably waste quite a lot of "efficiency" when compared to plugging, at which I am new, and have discovered that while it is a little uncomfortable, it beats the hell out of snorting the stuff by a ten foot pole.

Third - but this is just a genuine question - how bad is it for those molecules of substituted PCP to go through your lungs??

I tried this stuff last night in a proper dose. I 'dissolved' it and tried it nasally that way, I think it's better than just snorting it but definitely not the most pleasant sensation in the world. In terms of intensity I think it may be a bit more intense than K. For sure with eyes closed it seemed to be as i felt like i was being diced into pieces and thrown back in the span of seconds. I had the sensation of falling and kind of being pushed not unlike salvia although not quite as overwhelming. It lacks the sedation of K though So It has more of a psychotic feeling to me. Not terribly thrilling stuff to me. I had about 5-6 voices going on in my head simultaneously and initially I thought they were real. I'm sure plugging it people can get some milder maybe more enjoyable effects but this is pretty strong stuff imo. I certainly did less than I usually do of K which is originally why i was questioning your ratio scale you were using for K. i found what usually takes me about 300 mgs insufflated of ketamine i got to that same level on this stuff in maybe 150 mgs insufflated possibly less. Just because it's more intense doesn't make it better, i found it less euphoric and the drip/nose burn pretty nasty. Today all day i've felt really tranquilized out.

Last edited: