• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

friend not been the same since rolling 5 months ago

ich333

Bluelighter
so i have a friend who took E for the first time on new years, the pill she took was a decently high dose of MDMA along with probably some amphetamine or caffeine. she took the pill and maybe 30 min later, when it would start to kick in, some retarded drama happened and made her really upset and angry, then the E kicked in and instead of making her happy it ruined her night and she felt absolutely awful. but at the same time she did have dilated pupils and jaw clenching. Ever since that night she hasn't been the same person, its like she just got slower in the head as well as a bit sad all the time, she has a much more negative outlook on things and has become much much less social. Since then a bunch of other things have also happened in her life that would make her upset/depressed, but not as bad as she is now. and it seems to be getting worse and worse. I was wondering if this could be caused by the mdma on new years in any way. and should i give her some 5htp? could that possibly help? or prove that she somehow damaged her serotonin system that night?

thanks

its possible that the change is a result of that night. however, if that was the first and only time she's taken MDMA and she only took one tab, i doubt there was any physical damage done that wouldn't have already healed by now. the most likely source for the problems would be some sort of psychological trauma that occurred that night.

as far as fixing it goes.... if it truly is a psychological problem, the solution would be unique to her. psychological problems can be fixed through a number of different ways that will ultimately depend on the individual, the situation, and the specific problem.

that's all assuming it was MDMA she took. if you didn't test the tab yourself, there could have been a plethora of drugs in it.

so i have a friend who took E for the first time on new years,

when it would start to kick in, some retarded drama happened and made her really upset and angry,

Since then a bunch of other things have also happened in her life that would make her upset/depressed,

You dont go into depth regards the retarded shit and the bunch of other things that would upset her but the simple fact you mentioned them shows they are significant and not just silliness in her head.

I believe your probably barking up the wrong tree and the fact she took mdma is simply coincidental.

This thread and the comments contained may help you to understand http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=499371

If mdma caused problems so easily then there would be millions and millions of peoiple reporting such things every year.

5 htp isn't proven to even work on people with an actual serotonin deficiency. Someone who rolled on their first pill 5 months ago is going to have as much serotonin as they did before they rolled, it takes more often and frequent usage before any kind of problems developed. On a physical level her brain is not going to be functioning differently. Its possible it could have caused some emotional distress that night but its would be pretty akin to having a bad trip which dosen't usually shut someone down and certainly wouldn't make them stupider or think more slowly. People often appear to think more slowly when they are depressed which is reversed when symptoms are addressed or cleared up

You said a bunch of other things have happened in her life since then, most likely other issues are to blame. While like I said its distantly possible that it could have caused some serious emotional issues to come roaring out of the blue no physical damage would have been done if the pills were real actual mdma/mda, it may have just coincided with a tough time in her life. Either way like I said her serotonin system wasn't damaged, you'll have to look to therapy or counseling as it is a mental health/ emotional issue and should be treated as such.

I've seen mdma ruin a bunch of people over the years but only those who abused it without taking breaks, never seen it bring out depression that wasn't there already in a one time dropper. Even seen people have some rolls where they had a melt down come out okay after a while.

I would say this is 100% emotional damage.

E is a very powerful drug that allows you to experience emotions on a very powerful next level. There have been many Times when I have been on E and had AMAZING, EXTRA SPECIAL moments than i usually do on E. Weeks and months later when I think about that moment I sometimes begin to feel the same feelings I had on e, as if I can remember exactly how it went down. E can cause strong emotional feelings that stay with you for the future IMO.
I do believe this occurs with the happy moments and also with the bad ones.