• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

my pill was wet

gaga11

Bluelighter
i have no idea how this couldve happened popped one last weekend then went to check the other one i put it in like one of those gap agendas there sa little hole tthat has a paper in it like when u open it and the paper is to write ur info so i noticed it was himid/wet what the hell happened ??? i mean its not like i left it under the rain so then i decided to wrap it with some plastic like the one u use for food and hid it back there will this affect the pill in anyway its a pill called maseratti anyone heard of them??

lol im kinda confused by this post. Do you want to know if water could have a negative effect on our pill or if the community knows what a maseratti pill is?

btw the answer to both is yes
but for water damaging the pill.
Only if it has a been a lot of water to the point where the pill is starting to dissolve
other than that no the pill should be fine.

id liek to know both..the dealer said it was great im not sure what to believe since ive rolled twice once it was said to be pisis and now maseratti i felt the pisis very meth like..the other one was a softer roll
i hope it wont get wet again if its wrapped in plastic i have no idea how it got wet !!!!

Your pill should be a okay. I had dropped handful of pills in a rain puddle once, I was quick and got them all before they started dissolving. They were still good, so I imaigine yours should be alright.

moisture won't affect the quality of the mdma. Best put it somewhere cool and dry to let it dry out though.

Augusta is right. Let it dry out and it should be fine. Store it in a dry dark cool place.

Ive eatin wet beans mad times shit just means there saturated because they are dank with too much MDMA