• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

your longest break

gaga11

Bluelighter
how long has your lognest break lasted for it could be weeks months or even years...

4 years. First tried "Ecstasy" when I 16 at an Infected Mushroom concert. Didn't get to try it again until Gatecrasher 2008. It blew my mind :D

I've been rolling for about 2 years, and my longest break was 3 months. Waiting was reallllly hard, but worth it in the end. After this weekend I'm taking a 2 monther

About a year, a couple of times and right now because of this bloody drought!!

oh, probably about 3 years, give or take. e isnt something i "take a break" from, its either around and i might be interested, or its not or im not. never bothered me when the it wasnt, and there have been many times when ive passed it up

4.5 months was my most recent and longest break (which I broke because I rolled last weekend). I still have tons of MDMA left over though, so I'll be tempted for another 1.5 months until I'm allowed to roll again.

4.5 months was my most recent and longest break (which I broke because I rolled last weekend). I still have tons of MDMA left over though, so I'll be tempted for another 1.5 months until I'm allowed to roll again.

lol send me some please. Detroit doesn't get MDMA.

About to be 2 months! I'm waiting to roll at a really good rave since I never rolled at a rave before. I want to make my next roll to be fucking amazing. :)

Well it's been 4 weeks tomorrow(and will roll in 8 days probably), before last time it was 7 weeks, before that 5 weeks, and before that no more than 3-4 weeks between rolls(usually less) for a few months straight. Started around Oct., about ~7months after taking lots of wierd pills for a while, some of which were mdma..
Oct/Nov were fucking bomb months here!

id luike to stay sober for years..i think i could be capable of doing it hahah i just haveone pill left how long can i leave it there do u think they can rot or something??sorry for the ignorance

id luike to stay sober for years..i think i could be capable of doing it hahah i just haveone pill left how long can i leave it there do u think they can rot or something??sorry for the ignorance

I believe Shulgin once said something akin to (kept dry and out of sunlight probably) "a sample of MDMA will outlive you".

A pill kept in a bag in a drawer should be no different years and years from now.

I'm Going on 4 years now. I Was fed up with no reliable pills and dissapointed rolls. When I first started rolling I would roll twice a month, took a year break, then would roll twice a year but was always dissapointed in the purity of the rolls I could find because I had lost my old connections. I made a promise to myself I wouldn't roll again unless I could get Molly again.

I recently aquired 5 grams of pure MDMA HCl crystals, and am planning my first roll with it. Now for the long forseeable future I'll have access to pure MDMA for the one or two times a year I want to enjoy.

Finally registered here after many years lurking.

Not sure if I've gone a full year without it or not since I first tried.. might be close though

I'm at about 9 or 10 years too. It's just not something I do much anymore.

I'm put off by the reports of so many shitty pills. I used to do molly because I was lucky enough to be friends with a guy who had fantastically clean molly. I feel like it will just be a let-down if I have to throw out crappy pills after I test them. Or if I take anything that's not really clean.

This thread has reminded me that it's time to get out there and make some new friends.

On a 2 month break right now (longest since starting using 6 months ago). Pushing my tolerance down for a 2 day event.