• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I had a bad roll...

naughtie

Bluelighter
Hey everybody, I want to share my experience with you so that others will hopefully not make the same mistake I did. I rolled too much too soon. I thought I had it under control. I was kidding myself.

I have had some beans sitting around somewhere for awhile that were supposed to last a long time. The super legit pf monkeys. I rolled back to back weekends April 10th and April 17th. Both times were with 2 pills. I knew the risks involved and stupidly did it anyway. Before April I rolled off 4 pills the last wknd of March. So much for sitting on my beans :(

March 26th was great. April 10th was great. It was this past Sat April 17th where the problems came in. After the peak I experienced paranoia, anxiety, even some jealousy. 2 of the people I was with were not doing the right thing at some points and that intensified the negative aspects I was experiencing. It was an awful comedown. The worst out of my 20 experiences since Nov. 2008

Luckily today me and one of the persons have worked through it all. They have admitted to their wrongs and so have I. We have forgiven ourselves and each other.

I know everyone goes through the honeymoon. I know some people will have a bad experience. I am on a two month break. Period.

I lost respect for x and it did me wrong. That is my fault. I have come away wiser. Hope this helps someone. I never thought it would happen to me and it did.

Last edited:
yea good to hear a break is in your plan, don't worry you'll be fine sometimes certain situations bring out certain emotions.