• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Bleeding Gums... Too much E?

avrolling

Bluelighter
I've been doing a lot of Ecstasy lately and I've noticed my gums have been bleeding a lot... Just wondering what might be causing it. Anyone maybe know anything on the subject?

Do you bite and gurn a lot?

Thats the only thing I can think of.

Or it could be gum disease, shape up you oral hygene schedule and if that fails get to a dentist.

i dont know if this true but i was told xtc is very bad for your teeth..if its true that could be the reason why

^ Of course it's bad for your teeth. All the gurning/chewing won't be doing you any good. Then throw in the accompanying dry mouth. Pretty bad but throw on top of that a LOT of people like to smoke (a bit excessively) when rolling. Chuck all of thse together, and the fact you probably won't be brushing your teeth after a big rave (moe like straight to bed lol) all adds up to a bad time for your teeth. :(

The reason people get Meth mouth is because of the extremely dry mouth and the pH change in your saliva that comes from heavy abuse.

Taking MDMA for days on end, not eating and not taking care of your teeth is going to have have the same sort of penalties, but not many people go on 3-5 YEAR MDMA binges, so it's called Meth mouth.

I only get a bloody mouth from gurning to much, one night I chewed my tougne,cheeks,and lip. My mouth was bleeding for days.

Even when I am coming down and such, I still brush and rinse. It burn like hell too haha but thanks for the info!! I know now I'm not the only one! Haha

AV

ive been rolling a lot lately and my gums were hurting bad in one spot around one of my upper front/side teeth a couple days ago. its fine now but i just thought ide throw my 2 cents out there. i do believe mdma use is bad for your teeth also, i cant explain why but my teeth have chipped and stuff since i started rolling. also if i look in a bright light i can see cracks in my teeth, i know scary.

The reason people get Meth mouth is because of the extremely dry mouth and the pH change in your saliva that comes from heavy abuse.

Taking MDMA for days on end, not eating and not taking care of your teeth is going to have have the same sort of penalties, but not many people go on 3-5 YEAR MDMA binges, so it's called Meth mouth.

That is extremely helpful! Thanks man!

I think I'm going to try brushing and rinsing before and immediatly after and see if it helps at all!

AV

u probably have bleeding gums cause you have gingivitis bad from sharing cigarettes and joints and making out with filthy ravers. bring your own cigs, weed, and dont kiss filthy skanks.

u probably have bleeding gums cause you have gingivitis bad from sharing cigarettes and joints and making out with filthy ravers. bring your own cigs, weed, and dont kiss filthy skanks.

Aww hell no haha I only share smokes with my friends and never kiss the raver girls lolz that was a good idea though haha

Hahahahaa... making out with filthy ravers. That's too funny =D=D

I didn't know gingivitis was transmittable from sharing smokes and joints! Hmm I'll have to confirm that one.

Update: nothing on the www about gingivitis being transmitted from cigs or joints

Hahahahaa... making out with filthy ravers. That's too funny =D=D

I didn't know gingivitis was transmittable from sharing smokes and joints! Hmm I'll have to confirm that one.

Update: nothing on the www about gingivitis being transmitted from cigs or joints

there may be nothing on the www about it but i know for sureeeee u can spread it that way, especially if the person your sharing a cig with has the habit of putting the filter against there teeth and u do the same, i do this.

try cleaning your mouth with hydrogen peroxide.
buy some from any store then just mix it half water half hydrogen peroxide
gargle for about 30 seconds, spit out, brush teeth.

there may be nothing on the www about it but i know for sureeeee u can spread it that way, especially if the person your sharing a cig with has the habit of putting the filter against there teeth and u do the same, i do this.

Why the hell do you put the cig up against your teeth? you'd have like all the filter in your mouth then. =/

The bacteria that causes gingivitis can spread from mouth to mouth, but as long as you keep good dental hygiene and get rid of that bacteria by brushing your own teeth you can't CONTRACT gingivitis from other people.

Pay attention next time you roll to exactly what you do with your mouth. I find that I suck on the inside of my lower lip or the top of my mouth and in the morning I find both places pretty irritated. This may be the cause of your bleeding. Also, paying attention to what you do can help you stop yourself from doing it. I give myself (and my friends, we all pretty much watch out for each other's oral roll-habits) a little check every so often to make sure I'm not clenching my jaw, sucking too bad, or nom noming my gum super hard. Ever since I've started doing that I have less soreness/rawness the days following rolling.