Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pill Timing Over The Course Of A Night

DooshDoosh

Greenlighter
Hi Guy and Girls,

I have been off the pills, or any drug for that matter for over a year now and the time has finally come when I can let my hair down and live a little=D

I am just curious as to how you guys would take 4 pills (3 if I can get away with it), of unknown quality, over the course of a night (10pm - 5:30am)

In the good ol' days I used to plug my first and eat a pill every 2-2.5 hours then on, however I have read that it might be best to 'up' the initial dose and reduce the re-dosing (reduce neurotoxicity).
I have never consumed more than 1 pill at a time mind you, but the thought of it is a little exciting:D
My goal is to dance the night away until the end, not sink into the corner and watch all the pretty lazers.

I am thinking something like this:

22:00 - plug 1 + eat half
23:00 - eat half
24:00 - eat 1
01:00
02:00 - eat 1
03:00
04:00
05:00
05:30 - close

Does anyone see a better way?

I apologize if this seems like a trival question, or something that gets asked all the time but I couldn't find a straight answer for it.

Thankyou in advance:)

DD

i usually...

:00 single drop
:30 single drop
1:30 peaking
2:45 peaking
3:00 double drop
4:00 double drop (if i got that many)
5+ gets real interesting, ur fully emmersed in the E world lovin life, mainly a body high with a super nice after glow.

8+ usually trying to sleep by then.

Ryan=D

Hi Guy and Girls,

I have been off the pills, or any drug for that matter for over a year now and the time has finally come when I can let my hair down and live a little=D

I am just curious as to how you guys would take 4 pills (3 if I can get away with it), of unknown quality, over the course of a night (10pm - 5:30am)

In the good ol' days I used to plug my first and eat a pill every 2-2.5 hours then on, however I have read that it might be best to 'up' the initial dose and reduce the re-dosing (reduce neurotoxicity).
I have never consumed more than 1 pill at a time mind you, but the thought of it is a little exciting:D
My goal is to dance the night away until the end, not sink into the corner and watch all the pretty lazers.

I am thinking something like this:

22:00 - plug 1 + eat half
23:00 - eat half
24:00 - eat 1
01:00
02:00 - eat 1
03:00
04:00
05:00
05:30 - close

Does anyone see a better way?

I apologize if this seems like a trival question, or something that gets asked all the time but I couldn't find a straight answer for it.

Thankyou in advance:)

DD

Plugin sounds uncomfortable, what about parachuting?