• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Took Ecstasy, Worried Something is Wrong

turtleyfaced

Greenlighter
I have taken ecstasy quite a few times without any issues whatsoever. Last night I took 2 beans that were sold to me as angels, however, they did not look like angels to me, more like wings, or a bat, or a bird of some sort. Anyways, I know for a fact now that the beans were not ecstasy, or, at least, if it they were, the content was a very low. Anyway, to get to the point, when I finally got home around 8am I tried to sleep and couldn't and then around 10am I had this sudden pretty strong urge to use #2. It was the most rank smell I've ever experienced, worse than the one time I did meth and urinated in the morning. The stool was mostly black part of it was brown. I did some research online and am about to go to the doctor or something as I'm reading it could be internal bleeding. I just want to wait until I have to use the bathroom again to see if the same thing happens. In the mean time I wanted to know is if there is any possible adulterant that can cause internal bleeding based on the dosage I took (2 beans) I also thought that maybe these pills were sold to me as ecstasy but was truly something else. I'm really worried but I'm keeping my composure, I just pray I haven't made a massive mistake taking those last night.

Last edited:
you can usually get free stool sample kits to test for occult (hidden) blood in stool. The only thing is that you need to have a special diet a few days before leading up to the sample so that the test is effective. Maybe the pills just irritated your bowel and your system wanted to flush itself clean?

I'm hoping so I've done a massive amount of research though and can't seem to find anyone that has reported anything about black stool being linked to controlled substances. I read some OTC medicines can cause that, so I'm wondering if like maybe my roll was cut with some kind of OTC like aspirin (causes stomach bleeding?). I'm honestly not sure how much aspirin or something similar one would have to take before the stomach would bleed enough to have it come out....but I also believe I have read that if it's coming from your stomach it wouldn't be black.

It would appear you are right depressica, everything is back to normal today. Sorry if I did freak out a little, but that's never happened to me before and if you research this on google almost every single place said to seek prompt medical attention....its a little unsettling ya know? :)

Yeah I know, but as long as there are no other problems, don't worry too much. I didn't want you to be too worried, but if it would make you feel better you could go to a doctors.

Lol I'd rather spend $50 on pot than pay some doctor to misdiagnose me and send me on my way with some pills that I can't get high off of and probably won't help me anyways. No offense to anyone who may be a doctor

a doctor is not going to give you pills you can get high off of becuase you are shitting out black/brown shit

Ok??? Your response is confusing, I said ".....send me my way with some pills that I CAN'T get high off of......"

I never thought I would get any pills I could get high off of for that, plus its already over it happened once lol

You just sounded worried in your first OP. As long as nothing else bad shows up, you're gonna be okay. =)

Just didn't want you to feel that it was a dumb idea to see one if you were really really worried.

E is too messed up

Hey I know this might be old but anyone who does read this, if you have any problems doing e, freaking quit it. I fell off the wagon after nearly 2 years and had horrible stomache bleeding and the shit brought an ulcer back into bleeding. I'm only 21 now and I have to live with this shit forever. Sticking to weed from here on and I cant help but reccommend the good green herb to everyone. Hell you can have lung cancer and they will just tell you to take it from a vaporizer, good for the pain, great for everytime you do fuck up and eat those unholy little disco biscuits. Pro Cannabis

Last edited:
Yeah, internal bleeding from MDMA? Uh...anyone else find this bear no connection to the use of MDMA?

I have had a little trouble eating as your hunger is not present during usage of stimulants, but this is the only internal negative effect I have noticed on E.

@xRoachClip420x my only advice is a test kit, you must have eaten some REALLY bunk shit man.

I have had a little trouble eating as your hunger is not present during usage of stimulants, but this is the only internal negative effect I have noticed on E.

@xRoachClip420x my only advice is a test kit, you must have eaten some REALLY bunk shit man.

I mean, there are others like bruxism or nystagmus, but internal bleeding? Nystagmus and bruxism aren't that bad at all, either.